Georgetown (sucks) pulling a Yukon tonight | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown (sucks) pulling a Yukon tonight

20161117_173021.png

Yukon, Georgetown and St. john's ... better not be giant killers when we play them.

Yukon, Georgetown and St. john's ... better not be giant killers when we play them.

We handled UConn last year, but GTown and St John's got a huge gift and caught us st the right time. We play them a few weeks earlier or a few weeks later and we handle them. We play them in March and we beat them by 20+.

They won't get the gift of playing a mediocre team(at the time) without their coach this year. We are loaded and have no distractions this time around.

Playing at that crackerbox mcdonough gym as well

I put too much action on games today and it's not looking good. May be putting a weeks salary on a money line Yukon win to break even....

JT3 used his last timeout with 14 seconds left. Inbounds pass immediately stolen after GTown takes the time to draw up a play. Just awful coaching.

JT3 used his last timeout with 14 seconds left. Inbounds pass immediately stolen after GTown takes the time to draw up a play. Just awful coaching.
Arkansas State begged Georgetown to beat them: Missing FT's, turning the ball over, committing offensive fouls, playing with no time outs. Georgetown just wasn't up for the challenge. Not after losing to Maryland the other night. Oh well. You would think JTIII is on the hot seat but I guess as long as his dad is alive, his job is safe.

On FS1 for anyone who wants to laugh
FS1 has a quite the double dip tonight. First that game followed by Rutgers vs DePaul. Only us degenerates would watch that to see Georgetown and Rutgers lose.

I went all in on Uconn. Hedged my spread pick with my money line pick before stations closed. If these s don't cover and win I will run out on the court during one of their games and take a dump on their logo. When I stop posting and it hits the news. You'll know who it is.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa!!!!!
Perfectly said!
What a great play Mr. Potatohead drew up for his band of losers.
Wonder if he'll still be the coach on December 17th.