Georgia freshman LB cited for going 88 in 55 mph zone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgia freshman LB cited for going 88 in 55 mph zone

Gentlemen, can we please get back to the theme of this Post:

***The Mark Zuckerberg Social Media Serenity Prayer***

Zuckerberg, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot rival,
The courage to change the things that are larval,
And the wisdom to know when something’s gone viral.

That outta get us back on track. Hate when these posts are hijacked.

1689011306200.jpeg

As someone who has had the challenger version of the 392 and the hellcat they are a boatload of fun. Also way too much car for a college kid though.

Please tell me you took off the yellow lip guard protectors from that hellcat.

He spoke about feeling generous the point I made was you can have that same or better experience at half the price. As I said for half the cost you could bury a car someone paid $70K for .. I wasn’t being snobby … now if I said I spent $140K on a vehicle to bury a hellcat that could be seen as snobby or pretentious… saying there is a more affordable way makes me snobby .., so be it.

Snobby doesn't have anything to do with money spent. BMW owners, on the otherhand, are the prototypical snobs.

Snobby doesn't have anything to do with money spent. BMW owners, on the otherhand, are the prototypical snobs.
I appreciate the kind words … from someone who doesn’t know me I’ll place them in the bin with the other folks whose opinion I care nothing about.

Georgia defensive lineman Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins was cited for speeding earlier this week as at least a dozen Bulldogs players now have been charged with moving violations since the team won the national championship in January.

Major Chris Looney of the Franklin County Sheriff's Office told the Athens Banner-Herald that Ingram-Dawkins was clocked going 90 miles per hour in a 70 mph zone Monday.

The redshirt sophomore was then brought in on a warrant for previously failing to appear in court over a citation of parking in a handicapped zone. He was booked in Clarke County Jail before being released on bond, according to the Banner-Herald.

Georgia defensive lineman Tyrion Ingram-Dawkins was cited for speeding earlier this week as at least a dozen Bulldogs players now have been charged with moving violations since the team won the national championship in January.

Major Chris Looney of the Franklin County Sheriff's Office told the Athens Banner-Herald that Ingram-Dawkins was clocked going 90 miles per hour in a 70 mph zone Monday.

The redshirt sophomore was then brought in on a warrant for previously failing to appear in court over a citation of parking in a handicapped zone. He was booked in Clarke County Jail before being released on bond, according to the Banner-Herald.
Parking in a handicapped zone? What a scumbag.

thats not terrible

Anyone that's driven through Georgia knows that was probably the regular flow of traffic.

Anyone remember the SU basketball player (I think it was Ron Payton) speeding ticket? The troopers had to radio ahead to have him intercepted because he was going so fast they couldn't catch him. The police wanted to charge him with fleeing, or refusing to stop (not sure what the exact charge would have been), but they couldn't charge him because the pursuing troopers could never get close enough to him to make a case that he saw them and knew he was being pursued.