Georgia Tech Attendance? | Syracusefan.com

Georgia Tech Attendance?

CU44SE

All Conference
Anyone know what the lowest attendance figure is for a Conference basketball game at the Carrier Dome?

I have a feeling it may be in jeopardy Tuesday night.

I'm guessing Two3zone with his free ticket and a quest. Then maybe 20 more people
Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

Are we looking at a record low, like preseason exhibition level?

At least its on RSN and not nationally televised so only so many people will see a half empty dome.

Reason I ask the question is because we are coming off 3 straight blowouts. Georgia tech is 12-17, and 4-14 in conference. No real history, rivalry. Tuesday night with a storm brewing. Attendance is at a 20 year low and the majority of the fan base has had enough.

Most people will be going to the Wake game on Saturday. I see this at 10,000- 12,000, butts in seat. Not tickets sold.

I will not be attending tonight. Too much going on in life right now and the product isn't worth the time I will lose doing other things at home.

Well, I plan to watch from 1,200 miles away. Maybe I can get through the game to it's conclusion tonight without having to turn it off early. That would be something. I expect that will be the case, but you never know. One thing that is for certain, I'll have some good IPAs going down the hatch this evening.

I’m planning to make the drive down from the Adirondacks. I‘m hoping the weather is better by late afternoon. This team needs us more than ever. Finish up 18-13, 11-9. There might be only two home games left to watch Joe, Jesse, and Judah.

I’m planning to make the drive down from the Adirondacks. I‘m hoping the weather is better by late afternoon. This team needs us more than ever. Finish up 18-13, 11-9. There might be only two home games left to watch Joe, Jesse, and Judah.
*shrug*

TheScore app says the official attendance was 18,522.
Not a chance. There were very few students and the upper deck had barely anyone there. The end zone opposite the students was about a third full.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom