Georgia's Uniform | Syracusefan.com

Georgia's Uniform

tep624

Living Legend
Man, those unis would give the Syracuse all orange unis from 4 or 5 years ago a run for their money. The helmets are atrocious too.

Terrible helmets for Georgia! I kind of like Boise's helmets, though. Are they new? I believe so.

I think the Boise ones are new too, pretty clean design.

As for the Georgia helmets, I just don't get why there's such strong motivation to model college football helmets after paint jobs you'd expect to see on a speedboat.

I happen to love both sets. Boise's are clean and I love the helmets. Do agree that the Georgia helmet is a little much.

I thought i was tuned to Rollerball and was looking for James caan..

Trying to decide if Georgia's uniforms are more like an Arena League team or a football movie which didn't bother to get the permission to use the NFL uniforms.

I work heavily with Under Armour.

You would be amazed at the requests and the focus of the kids nowadays. And the old white guys craving to be "cool."

If UGa were wearing black pants they'd look alot better.

It's all horrendous. Nike did the same thing to SU lax this year.

They look like two poor urban high schools that couldn't afford unis and had them donated by a local sporting goods shop.

Trying to decide if Georgia's uniforms are more like an Arena League team or a football movie which didn't bother to get the permission to use the NFL uniforms.

Ha, that's classic.

Yeah I'm thinking "The Replacements" all day. They definitely have an Arena feel.

And unless your favorite color is red, or you're a pimp, there's no way in the world anyone can convince me red on red looks good.

GA uniforms are awful.

I understand the economics, but the GA uniform is one of the nicest, most traditional. I wouldn't mess with it.

I work heavily with Under Armour.

You would be amazed at the requests and the focus of the kids nowadays. And the old white guys craving to be "cool."
cool is the old school G helment with red shirt and grey pants. Tradition is cool, not arena league uni's. Obviously the people that control Ga are not "cool" and their record of late shows it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom