Get Adonis into the game | Syracusefan.com

Get Adonis into the game

CaliCuse

All American
Defences are focusing on Antwon as a RB and release receiver on the flat. Van Chew is also being watched or double teamed once he clears the LOS. Lemon isn't enough of a threat yet If there is someone on the bench to get down the field Doug needs to play him. Maybe its West or Flemming ,I don't know but someone needs to step up. I still think Reddish is being wasted :bat: Gulley needs more touches as well. Three yard completions is not enough offense. Lets go Doug open up the playbook and get this team movingUSC could have been cracked if there was enough pressure applied to them. They coasted because they didn't need to play under any stress.:rolleyes:

Unless injuries, I think he gets redshifted - he is having weight gain problems from what I hear and is inconsistent in practice. Long term it makes more sense to redshift him this year and go through a year of S&C which he really needs right now.

Unless injuries, I think he gets redshifted - he is having weight gain problems from what I hear and is inconsistent in practice. Long term it makes more sense to redshift him this year and go through a year of S&C which he really needs right now.
I thought he had his weight under control. OK So next season we have experience in Gulley and a tad for Smith with Devante and Adonis with none. I'm not sure I agree with that plan but Doug is the boss so thats the way its going to be. I'd also like to see some game time for West if he is going to contribute to the program. Apparently Sales is permanently gone which is understandable given his activities . He had his claim to Orange fame at the Pinstripe Bowl. and is now history. Too bad he didn't have a brain.:confused: Thanks for the info regardless.

Marrone said today at his luncheon that West, Wales, Flemming and Gulley would be seeing more time...He was asked specifically about using a "big back" more and in a round about way said that they needed to be more consistent in practice as well as Adonis needing to lose a few pounds..

I doubt we see AAM if there arent any major injuries. Smith will be the 3rd back in regardless and marrone is concerned with their consistency. Did say AAM was having trouble with his weight. Time for hydroxycut.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom