Get 'em Ron! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Get 'em Ron!

Agree, but they all do these days. He was still fully committed until TCU came calling on Wednesday night.

wednesday night isnt that around the time when hacket to bills picked up steam

Agree, but they all do these days. He was still fully committed until TCU came calling on Wednesday night.

He was calling them acting the good ambassador even while he was thinking TCU. Are any of those players now thinking....gee it must bad news up there if Zach changed his mind.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

what do u mean bad news up there... coaching change it happens, and i expect to lose a few recruits and us filling them in with a couple more jucos for now.. i'm all in with shafer and believe 2014 class be better than any marrone classes

EO congratulated him on de-committing. I can't wait to play Clemson. Can we add TCU?

EO congratulated him on de-committing. I can't wait to play Clemson. Can we add TCU?

EBO already has received his wrath from SU fans acting like sour idiots after he committed to Clem, so of course he is going to hate back. Frankly, don't blame him.

Now with that said, I hope Clemson & TCU endure continued failure.

EBO already has received his wrath from SU fans acting like sour idiots after he committed to Clem, so of course he is going to hate back. Frankly, don't blame him.

Now with that said, I hope Clemson & TCU endure continued failure.

I guess so. Seems nuts - like Clemson wouldn't have killed him had he chosen us. But congratulating ZA? Could get ugly next year at the Clemson game.

If in fact some kids decide to go to a specific college because of the head coach or a specific coach, what would you expect them to do when the coaching staff that recruited them is no longer there?

We got a problem.

Can't kill Allen. he has always maintained that as long as Maarone and hackett were there, so would he. If you want to blame anyone, blame Marrone for grabbing Hackett at the latest possible moment.

Can't kill Allen. he has always maintained that as long as Maarone and hackett were there, so would he. If you want to blame anyone, blame Marrone for grabbing Hackett at the latest possible moment.
Because if he grabbed him immidiately ZA would have stayed? I do not think so especially if we do not have an OC because he is unavailable for some reason, if it is just trying to decide and come up with deal that is another story

I guess so. Seems nuts - like Clemson wouldn't have killed him had he chosen us. But congratulating ZA? Could get ugly next year at the Clemson game.

By whom? I would guess the congrats are to the kid for landing somewhere.

ZA now looks to have a bunch of kids ahead of him on the pecking order there. Shame this happened like it did.

I wonder if Shafer tried to talk him out of it and to hold off for a few days

That's the thing he couldn't even if he knew about it. It was a dead period unless the recruit contacted the school first.

what do u mean bad news up there... coaching change it happens, and i expect to lose a few recruits and us filling them in with a couple more jucos for now.. i'm all in with shafer and believe 2014 class be better than any marrone classes

Way not to understand what I posted.

He was calling them acting the good ambassador even while he was thinking TCU. Are any of those players now thinking....gee it must bad news up there if Zach changed his mind.

No everythings great we dont need a top 25 QB in the nation, look at our past success developing and recruiting QB's since Mcnabb, oh wait... Honestly how people can just brush this off is mind boggling. Cant wait to hear the spin when more players bail from this class.

Good luck to him. Hope he has a fantastic career. Hope his mom cringes if she ever sees Syracuse on TCU's schedule in the next 4 to 5 years. Anyone else in this class decides to leave, good luck to them too. Any class involved in a coaching change will always suffer a bit. It is what it is.

Honestly how people can just brush this off is mind boggling.
I don't think anyone thinks losing ZA is a good development. What I don't get are the repetitive (and often expletive-laden) posts grousing about that which the fan base can't control. It's embarrassing and counterproductive. You want better recruits? Create a culture that makes them want to come here.

By whom? I would guess the congrats are to the kid for landing somewhere.

ZA now looks to have a bunch of kids ahead of him on the pecking order there. Shame this happened like it did.

No way. ZA tried to get OE to come here. OE was happy ZA screwed us.