Get ready for this | Syracusefan.com

Get ready for this

SWC75

Bored Historian
Derrius Guice is a brutal constant in LSU's new O

Context:

Q. What is the impact of playing LSU primetime now and how does that affect recruiting?
DINO BABERS: I am not going to talk about LSU. We just got beaten by Middle Tennessee. I'm playing Central Michigan this weekend. I'd love to talk to you about LSU next weekend, Matthew.

Context:

Q. What is the impact of playing LSU primetime now and how does that affect recruiting?
DINO BABERS: I am not going to talk about LSU. We just got beaten by Middle Tennessee. I'm playing Central Michigan this weekend. I'd love to talk to you about LSU next weekend, Matthew.

Thought it doubled nicely as a response to the impending "maybe the best RB we face this year" post ;)

Meh, aren't we used to that by now?
True. Honestly it's like we see the best QB and best RB, or best this and best that, every week. I don't know how it's scientifically possible, but somehow we play an earth destroyer every Saturday

True. Honestly it's like we see the best QB and best RB, or best this and best that, every week. I don't know how it's scientifically possible, but somehow we play an earth destroyer every Saturday
Hmm, what is the one constant in all this...

7.6 yards per carry last year. If you added up each of the individual yards per carry of our RBs it wouldn't equal that.

Their defense with 11 sacks last Saturday would be a much bigger concern.

7.6 yards per carry last year. If you added up each of the individual yards per carry of our RBs it wouldn't equal that.
People here would be jumping up and down with excitement if Strickland somehow got to 4 ypc

Their defense with 11 sacks last Saturday would be a much bigger concern.

Yeah, but that was against Charleston. Against our OL, errrr, ummm, ok maybe they get 12.

I feel like we actually have a recent history of playing many teams without their star players, specifically QBs & offensive skill players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom