Get used to this guy and realize the sky is not falling: | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Get used to this guy and realize the sky is not falling:

People keep counting out Grant in their potential starting line-ups. Why are people so convinced he's gone?

Joseph
Cooney
Grant
McCullough
Christmas

Gbinije
Buss
Roberson
Coleman
BJ Johnson

We go 10 with Jerami.
Because... he gone!

This is honestly one of, if not the best mix I've seen.

0:43 is just absolutely filthy. You never see moves like that. I wasn't alive when Pearl played, so maybe he had that, but thats just nasty.

You all put so much faith in Jim Boeheim. JB said Kaleb Joseph will be the next great next to Flynn, Waiters and MCW.

Pick your heads up and have some faith. This kid is absolutely the real deal. Don't burry your heads in the sand till Kid Mamba comes to town.

Kid Mamba...I like it!

I shouldn't be looking this far into the future, but a backcourt with Kaleb at the 1 and Malachi at the 2 is going to be unreal.

More excited than having a lottery pick player?

Last year the expectations for Tyler were high but most expected a large drop off from MCW. I fear we fans are now setting the bar to high for Kaleb by expecting him to be as good as Cuses last two pg's. not likely.
Yeah I like KJs style of play more.

Last year they kept asking JB, "Is Tyler ready?" Boeheim's response was "He has to be" ... I think KJ will be ready, my only concern is how well he see's the floor. That came very natural for Ennis. We really really need Grant to stay IMO, he could be the anchor point of this team.

Here's a very recent video. Looks like he's bulked up some since that last mix too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom