GGGGGGGGGGGEEEMMMMEEENNN!!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GGGGGGGGGGGEEEMMMMEEENNN!!!!!

Why didn't anyone tell me Jordy Nelson was that good? That guy was unbelievable.

You guys played a hell of a game. Hope you guys find a way to make the playoffs.
We have the 'girls twice who we should beat so I think we will be there. Problem is we can't keep anyone healthy in our secondary - ie Blackmon covering Nelson on the most important play of the game.

Be careful what you wish for though - last time we lost to an undefeated team at home during the season we ruined their perfect season in the playoffs.;)

We have the 'girls twice who we should beat so I think we will be there. Problem is we can't keep anyone healthy in our secondary - ie Blackmon covering Nelson on the most important play of the game.

Be careful what you wish for though - last time we lost to an undefeated team at home we ruined their perfect season in the playoffs.;)

Yeah, that was sort of how I felt watching Bush cover Cruz and Shields cover Nicks on the last Giants drive.

True that on the second point. I'll take my chances at Lambeau if it comes to that though.

Same score The Giants lost to NE in the regular season the year they beat NE in the Super Bowl. Apropos of nothing, I know...just sayin'...

Yeah, that was sort of how I felt watching Bush cover Cruz and Shields cover Nicks on the last Giants drive.

True that on the second point. I'll take my chances at Lambeau if it comes to that though.
Time to find out!! Let's go Blue!!

Good luck BK

What is wrong with pittsburg -tebow with a lead-the world is going to end this year

So this is the best you folks could do for a HUGE Giants win??? (couple of posts on an old thread) Sorry I missed some action earlier, but been out celebrating till now. And Bees, I know you guys have a Pro board, but not about to start looking for it now! And to that point, let's be honest here, Giants shouldn't be on that board anyway--we all love SU football but I'm sure everyone knows they can't hold JPP's jockstrap. (besides the fact that I saw at least two separate threads on either Tebow and/or Denver, so it's just principle) Call me crazy, but I think this board is at least 63% Giants anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom