"Ghetto tendencies" | Syracusefan.com

"Ghetto tendencies"

Manziel's antics have been so overblown it's comical at this point.

I hope the kid sticks around in the league just to shut the haters up. It's a great reason why I love Lebron James.

Manziel's antics have been so overblown it's comical at this point.

I hope the kid sticks around in the league just to shut the haters up. It's a great reason why I love Lebron James.

Did you read about the antics in his Pro Day tryout? Even scouts were rolling their eyes, and I'm sure they've seen tons of primadonnas.

Did you read about the antics in his Pro Day tryout? Even scouts were rolling their eyes, and I'm sure they've seen tons of primadonnas.

Anything that makes the football establishment squirm I am 100% in favor of.

Those guys think Moses is a prima donna.

The Miami Dolphins a bunch of years back were ready to hire Mike Tomlin as their head coach when some VP inside the organization said Tomlin was too "hip-hop" to be a quality head coach. So at the last minute they didn't make the offer and they went in a different direction. That was just as silly as was Deion said about Manziel.

I think Manziel will be an utter failure in the NFL because of his size and style of play. Nothing else

like what? the only thing I had heard was that he wore shoulder pads and a helmet.

retro44 said:
like what? the only thing I had heard was that he wore shoulder pads and a helmet.

He played Drake, man! It was like Compton with bullets whizzing past their heads'

The Miami Dolphins a bunch of years back were ready to hire Mike Tomlin as their head coach when some VP inside the organization said Tomlin was too "hip-hop" to be a quality head coach. So at the last minute they didn't make the offer and they went in a different direction. That was just as silly as was Deion said about Manziel.

I think Manziel will be an utter failure in the NFL because of his size and style of play. Nothing else

I don't really think size matters when two of the last couple qbs to win a superbowl in recent years were 5'11 and 6 feet
By the way Mike Vick (say what you want about the man) has not been a utter failure Hes 6 feet tall
Btw both MLB's for the two Superbowl teams Broncos and Seahawks are 6 feet (I know different position)

Mike Tomlin is just a hipster

I don't know exactly what his personality is, but I will tell you this; he is a hell of a competitor, is a hell of a quarterback, is a hell of a fighter! I would not mind my NFL team drafting him if they could.

He also personally thanked everyone in attendance, acknowledging that College Station is a difficult place to travel.

He also personally thanked everyone in attendance, acknowledging that College Station is a difficult place to travel.

Or live in. I just had to add that one for some of my Longhorn buddies.

I think Manziel is going to make a lot of these teams that pass on him look really silly in a couple of years. I guess time will tell.

Article says "ghetto tendencies" are the reason he should be the #1 pick

Sanders says that. He also says:

“I love Johnny Football. See, the reason people won’t accept Johnny Football is because Johnny Football has ghetto tendencies. "

He's saying that the reason they won't draft him is the reason they should.

Sanders says that. He also says:

“I love Johnny Football. See, the reason people won’t accept Johnny Football is because Johnny Football has ghetto tendencies. "

He's saying that the reason they won't draft him is the reason they should.

I listened to the clip on the radio. I didn't get the sense that he said Johnny wouldn't get drafted #1 because of the ghetto tendencies. Also, they guys were joking around laughing and just chatting. I think this whole thing was overblown.

Ghetto as all hell...look no further than his taste in women...you can tell by looking at her that girl just got out of prison, and is a four-time babbymamma collectin' those checks...sheesh!

johnny-football-scooby-doo-570x760.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom