Giants sign Freeman, what's that mean for Ryan I wonder | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Giants sign Freeman, what's that mean for Ryan I wonder

That's quite a statement, is this Igor in disguise?
How many good QB's are there in the NFL? How many are busts? It's not like a lot of the high level management guys in the NFL aren't testosterone and wealth fueled egomaniac's. The most important attribute for a pro QB is to be able to analyze defensive schemes right before the snap. That last fraction of a second , the QB has to defeat the defensive coordinator and the defensive QB at chess on a high percentage. I think Nassib can do that.

The way Freeman looked last year, if Ryan can't beat him out he has no shot in the NFL.

How many good QB's are there in the NFL? How many are busts? It's not like a lot of the high level management guys in the NFL aren't testosterone and wealth fueled egomaniac's. The most important attribute for a pro QB is to be able to analyze defensive schemes right before the snap. That last fraction of a second , the QB has to defeat the defensive coordinator and the defensive QB at chess on a high percentage. I think Nassib can do that.

Seriously? Probably 20+. Many more teams have adequate to excellent QBs than have bad ones.