Girard is a Mini E.D. - Tough and Super Competitive | Syracusefan.com

Girard is a Mini E.D. - Tough and Super Competitive

Really looking forward to watching him grow, and will the team to a bunch of wins.

I am no longer the only person to use a name beginning with "Mini-" after this game. For that alone, this thread deserves a like.

If Joe can come close to having that type of True Grit along with his talent, he will likely become a legend at some point.

That's why Big Mike uses punctuation. That's how you know what he means when he writes that he helped his Uncle Jack off a horse.

I'm not sure any punctuation helps change the meaning here. People will see what they will see, based on what they are most familiar with, along with other factors. Bank on it.

It is cool that a guy whose first name is Big used a first name of Mini for someone, though. It's nice when folks can respect those who are different. The thread deserves a like for that alone, if not more, in my opinion.

That's why Big Mike uses punctuation. That's how you know what he means when he writes that he helped his Uncle Jack off a horse.

I wouldn't put my faith in PETA's ability/willingness to have your interpretation. ;)

Joe needs to continue to look for shots. He has a tendency to pass up opportunities to shoot.

Disclaimer: I've only seen the game today and ND. But JG III is much more of a team guy, where Devendorf had too much Me in him. JG doesn't appear to be the attention hound ED was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom