Give me some reasons to believe | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Give me some reasons to believe

Get out of the ACC, and get some rest. If we get a nice draw, and the threes start falling again then who knows. We really need to rebound. Someone has to step up besides Lydon. Taurean especially needs to make some magic transformation on D. He stands there too much, and just gives up the bucket.

Just make it in, and let's go from there. Gotta win these next two.

If we could get even half of the rebounds this team would be a lot better. I still think they have a pretty solid team really. Hopefully they have been working hard on it this week.

As someone said before we also live and die on the three ball. If it ain't falling it's a scary night for the CUSE.

Thanks guys. I've been positive and optimistic most of the season and feel our best games are ahead of us. Just needed to get my spirits lifted a bit.

Jackson Browne wants you to believe.

Everyone I know, everywhere I go
People need some reason to believe
I don't know about anyone but me
If it takes all night, that'll be all right
If I can get you to smile before I leave

:)

Actually, I think the team is pretty consistent. They are very good at home and mediocre at best on the road. That has been a very repeatable thing. I fully expect them to win Saturday. After that - complete unknown since the games are not at home.

Actually, playing the ACC Tournament in Brooklyn could be a LOT like playing at home for the Orange. NYC has always been very good to them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom