Give Tony White a big pay raise now !!! | Syracusefan.com

Give Tony White a big pay raise now !!!

CapitalO

2nd String
This man has been the biggest factor in our program in a long time , I am very concerned a big time ( P5 ) program is going to snatch him from us, Dino should give him the title of associate head coach and Wildhack should increase his salary ( ASAP )

I understand this guy has done a great job and I love his defense! The guy at the center of it literally Mikel Jones is a monster! top top 3 round pick in my opinion Meaning he can go anywhere from 1st to 3rd round very soon, but let's not hope 2 soon :p.
To the original point though we should slow down on that. I mean we went the same approach with babers few yrs ago & just like that a few bad yrs.
Not saying Tony White, is gonna go down the same road I'm just saying let's get more of a body of work.

I understand this guy has done a great job and I love his defense! The guy at the center of it literally Mikel Jones is a monster! top top 3 round pick in my opinion Meaning he can go anywhere from 1st to 3rd round very soon, but let's not hope 2 soon :p.
To the original point though we should slow down on that. I mean we went the same approach with babers few yrs ago & just like that a few bad yrs.
Not saying Tony White, is gonna go down the same road I'm just saying let's get more of a body of work.
Agreed. College football coaching contracts in general are so flawed. We are stuck with Dino because of an extension based on the results from one season. We are emotional as fans ... a few good games this season from White we want to extend him.

Can't these guys put together a couple of decent years together before we have to burden the Athletics Department with big debts that halt the flexibility to go in other directions? Rant is more about the college football system with recruiting story to ensure we have stability but this having to extend coaches so prematurely hurts small private programs without the deep donor base significantly. I am all for White getting his due however in the same inverse logic maybe he is fortunate for being paid this year based on the defenses we brought out last year. Let's let him cook for a few years and then see what can be done.

Go Orange!

Let’s tap the brakes on extensions. Get to a bowl and let’s chat maybe.

I want to see how we execute in division play now.

This man has been the biggest factor in our program in a long time , I am very concerned a big time ( P5 ) program is going to snatch him from us, Dino should give him the title of associate head coach and Wildhack should increase his salary ( ASAP )
No...now is not the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom