glad marrone and gregg williams weren't in NO simultaneously | Syracusefan.com

glad marrone and gregg williams weren't in NO simultaneously

Millhouse

Living Legend
alot of good his bounties did when that blowhard meathead coached buffalo.

football is screwed up

LOL, you pay guys millions of dollars to knock out a qb, what more incentive is another 5-10K I don't get it, Like Favre said, it's football, who cares?

because there is another $10K in it does that mean you go in there and try to sweep the leg karate kid style? Adult daycare, these guys are idiots, overpaid gym teachers for the most part

LOL, you pay guys millions of dollars to knock out a qb, what more incentive is another 5-10K I don't get it, Like Favre said, it's football, who cares?

because there is another $10K in it does that mean you go in there and try to sweep the leg karate kid style? Adult daycare, these guys are idiots, overpaid gym teachers for the most part
there are too many dopes that are flat broke despite all their money. i've heard lots of funny stories about accountants in buffalo basically taking the money and giving an allowance. (marshawn lynch)

there are too many dopes that are flat broke despite all their money. i've heard lots of funny stories about accountants in buffalo basically taking the money and giving an allowance. (marshawn lynch)

True, including coaches