GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Oh... since your a Weitsman insider you know what actually happened with SU... cuz it wasn't the narrative we were fed
I know what he has told me. There are always two sides to the story. Sometimes, two sides can perceive the same situation differently. In this case, he said Gerry called him and he is willing to help with NIL, but not to the extent he would help SU.

I know what he has told me. There are always two sides to the story. Sometimes, two sides can perceive the same situation differently. In this case, he said Gerry called him and he is willing to help with NIL, but not to the extent he would help SU.
I'm sure Adam would be glad to help Gerry out, he's a generous guy... the problem is that Gerry has to decide if he wants a guy who flirted with recruiting violations(Moore) and subsequently got disassociated from the University to be involved with his program...the money would be great but will he want to take a chance at similar things happening under his watch... Adam's preference for cutting his own deals instead of supporting collectives comes with risks.

I'm sure Adam would be glad to help Gerry out, he's a generous guy... the problem is that Gerry has to decide if he wants a guy who flirted with recruiting violations(Moore) and subsequently got disassociated from the University to be involved with his program...the money would be great but will he want to take a chance at similar things happening under his watch... Adam's preference for cutting his own deals instead of supporting collectives comes with risks.
I don't believe AW would approach helping Gerry the same way. Much like how he had a deal with Dyaisha Fair this year, it would be more on the down low than how he handled Moore and others previously.

I don't believe AW would approach helping Gerry the same way. Much like how he had a deal with Dyaisha Fair this year, it would be more on the down low than how he handled Moore and others previously.
I agree... deals with enrolled students is much less gray than with uncommitted, unsigned high school students... the rules are totally different for them... if Adam was to specialize in the retention of upperclassmen then I think he would be fine and could be a great asset to a program. (i.e. Maliq Brown)

Doesn't seem like there would be enough attention for AW in supporting Siena. If I'm Gmac I take whatever help I can get.

Yes... which translates... thanks for offering Adam, I'll let you know if I ever need your help... which is politely declining
We’ll see one way or the other.

Last edited:
AW entered the portal and is not coming back. Get over it.

Wants to help him, but at the same time he wants to steer recruits away from him to Lemoyne...

There's a distinct possibility he's using you the same way he used the paper to make him look good and throw others under the bus. Nobody ever gets the same story from this guy. Why?

Wants to help him, but at the same time he wants to steer recruits away from him to Lemoyne...

There's a distinct possibility he's using you the same way he used the paper to make him look good and throw others under the bus. Nobody ever gets the same story from this guy. Why?
That's probably it. Adam Weitsman's plan for world domination is to steer players to LeMoyne, while simultaneously vowing to support his "friend" Gerry McNamara. Sounds reasonable. Or, he is just trying to help his friends. Do you think Adam gains anything from helping either Siena or LeMoyne?

That's probably it. Adam Weitsman's plan for world domination is to steer players to LeMoyne, while simultaneously vowing to support his "friend" Gerry McNamara. Sounds reasonable. Or, he is just trying to help his friends. Do you think Adam gains anything from helping either Siena or LeMoyne?
Just sharing what I was told and it's the exact opposite what he's telling you. I think the guy holds grudges and he wants it his way or no way.

The league is solid and he’s taking over a trash team. I’d bet you 10 grand right now that Red will.
Their roster is all frosh and soph's and looks very interesting. wouldn't write them off as trash. Could be the classic worst to first story.

Just sharing what I was told and it's the exact opposite what he's telling you. I think the guy holds grudges and he wants it his way or no way.
He absolutely likes to do things his way, no doubt. But, I don't think there are any negative intentions on his part. His beef is with Kent not the Syracuse basketball program.

He absolutely likes to do things his way, no doubt. But, I don't think there are any negative intentions on his part. His beef is with Kent not the Syracuse basketball program.
Even if it isn't he certainly went out of his way to cause a sht storm to negatively effect the view of it.

Even if it isn't he certainly went out of his way to cause a sht storm to negatively effect the view of it.
I agree, his interview after the fact did not help either him or the university.

I agree, his interview after the fact did not help either him or the university.
This is where he lost me. I defended them until then. I've picked up on way too many inconsistencies with his PR. He does good stuff for CNY, but he's someone that when he says something i just take it with a grain of salt because only half of it usually ends up being true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom