GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Will he be loyal when a P5 offer comes?
The headline doesn’t match what McaNamara actually said. He didn’t talk about loyalty. He talked mainly about the community support for the Siena program. The only time loyalty was mentioned was in regards to Syracuse and the “loyalty of the people that came through there.”

Of course, I just roll my eyes when a coach or anyone in the professional world talks about loyalty.
How loyal does Gmac have to be to Siena? If he’s killing it there for 4/5 years is he supposed to stay forever? If he leaves for a ACC school he’s now considered not loyal to some of you. Makes no sense. Go get your worth young blood!

How loyal does Gmac have to be to Siena? If he’s killing it there for 4/5 years is he supposed to stay forever? If he leaves for a ACC school he’s now considered not loyal to some of you. Makes no sense. Go get your worth young blood!
I don’t care about loyalty at all.

There isn’t a human being on the planet that doesn’t act in their own self interest.

People are altruistic because it’s self serving in some manner.
And so long as people admit that, then everyone goes about their day. It’s when they pretend it’s not also self serving that people get annoyed.

IMG_6252.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom