GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

I wonder if the three top scorers who all entered the transfer portal, will reconsider. Even though Siena was awful, to get some players back wouldn't be a bad thing. I would think

I wonder if Gerry tries to schedule a game at Le Moyne this year.

Maybe it's a different Arinze Onuaku?
dc comics superman GIF

You mean like Bizarro Superman?

So happy for Ryan he is definitely ready for this opportunity thank you Gmac you chose a man that is very qualified for the job and you stayed within the family, I wish you all the best. Can’t wait for Siena to play the Cuse.

Ducharme and Carey are two guys who are now in a conference suitable for their level of play, and they will both get an opportunity to play major minutes. I'll be following Siena as I am a fan of both Coach Mac and Blackwell and I am intrigued to see if Carey thrives at this lower level.

Maybe a dash of hyperbole. But I think if they got a couple more at that level, they could play with us and make it competitive.
Carey was one of the most lost players we've ever had here. We'd destroy him like every team that played against him while he was here would destroy him.

I don't think he's as bad as you think.

He’s not played enough meaningful minutes against high level competition ( in HS or college)outside practice and done so consistently for 4 years nearly. He’s for certain a good athlete and a capable big if he develops but right now he’s in Sean Williams territory as a basketball player from what I’ve seen. He needs a full year of playing at Siena to just build a baseline to develop from before anyone really knows what kind of player he can be.

He’s not played enough meaningful minutes against high level competition ( in HS or college)outside practice and done so consistently for 4 years nearly. He’s for certain a good athlete and a capable big if he develops but right now he’s in Sean Williams territory as a basketball player from what I’ve seen. He needs a full year of playing at Siena to just build a baseline to develop from before anyone really knows what kind of player he can be.
I would not put him in Sean Williams territory. When he got in, he did battle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom