GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official] | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

GMAC / Blackwell / AO to Siena [Official]

Wait until he finds out he has to pay taxes on that salary.
Who is FICA and why is he getting all of my money?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240330_193134_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240330_193134_Chrome.jpg
    791.5 KB · Views: 40
I find it funny how if you asked people’s opinions here on Siena a few weeks ago a good majority on the program, talks about money issues, etc. now they’re an up and coming best mid major in the state, up and coming program blah blah blah. I love Gmac and hope he succeeds but Jesus people let’s form our own opinions.

I'm sure the young man is awesome, but one of the coaching fraternity's biggest rising stars goes from Washington to Siena?
He played locally in the Capital District, at Union College, and that may have been a factor.

I find it funny how if you asked people’s opinions here on Siena a few weeks ago a good majority on the program, talks about money issues, etc. now they’re an up and coming best mid major in the state, up and coming program blah blah blah. I love Gmac and hope he succeeds but Jesus people let’s form our own opinions.
They are a MAAC team that just signed an ACC assistant who won a National championship and a UW/Pac12 recruiting co-ordinator assistant. That's not something MAAC teams normally do.

Does he take any of our portal transfers with him?
An inquiring mind is curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom