GMac | Syracusefan.com

GMac

A. Gmac was 8/13 from the line?
B. That is as excellent as announcing as you'll ever get for a high school basketball game. The color guy was a little Dale Drypolcher but still really good.

I'm convinced that ed is an enormous troll. He's not sincere and is needling the SU fanbase.

Haha! Could it be one of Tristan's alter egos? Tristan was the high-flying tycoon with the Dubai penthouse while Ed lives in a ice fishing shack on Sodus Bay.

Haha! Could it be one of Tristan's alter egos? Tristan was the high-flying tycoon with the Dubai penthouse while Ed lives in a ice fishing shack on Sodus Bay.

Think about the ridiculous stances he's taken...

- Insisted on repeatedly posting his lineup for next year that included Autry Jr. at the point.
- Kept posting about how SU should hire Sherman Douglas as assistant coach.
- Is now posting about GMac being the next coach.
- Claimed he was done and was now a Washington fan.
- Over the top "we miss you Hop!" type posts.

He's trolling.

Maybe he went all in on derivatives in 2008.

Gerry has been an assistant coach for 6 years, when Jim retires in 2022 it will be 11. He will be ready by then. In my opinion.

And what has he done as a coach that would lead you to think he should be the guy? I'll answer for you. NOTHING.

So if Gerry brings in Ayala, Tucker, and Wright do we have to change our opinion of him? I'm not clear on this.

Why did we recruit that kid? Didn't have the length we need at the top of the zone...

Pretty cool video. Announcers were better than the ones we get at SU. Cool, also, to see him wearing Pearl's number.

The color guy was a little Dale Drypolcher but still really good.

Haven't heard that name in a long time. As a kid, my dad used to use the name as a verb. It was never formally defined but was understood to mean some terribly painful and elaborate injury causing move used in dad-son wrestling. Usage was along the lines of "You're about to get drypolched!"

Haven't heard that name in a long time. As a kid, my dad used to use the name as a verb. It was never formally defined but was understood to mean some terribly painful and elaborate injury causing move used in dad-son wrestling. Usage was along the lines of "You're about to get drypolched!"

I believe he called the 87 WVU game. Pitches to Owens, Yes! Yes! Yes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom