Gneiss foul shooting by Gbinije | Syracusefan.com

Gneiss foul shooting by Gbinije

No biggie.. the 82 pct vs nova in an important game and the run in maui says more to me.
The Nova shooting was great, but why the inconsistency? Different players shooting? I have not looked.

Agree. I really don't think 60% will get it done over the long haul. Seems we are good one game then suck the next. No consistency.

Fans are going to pooh-pooh this until we lose to a Duke or a UNC or God forbid a NCAAT game because of FT's. We have to get better and more consistent.

Cannot overemphasize the ability to make FT's. Esp guys like Ennis, Fair, and Grant who are going to go to the line a lot in the big games.

Fans are going to pooh-pooh this until we lose to a Duke or a UNC or God forbid a NCAAT game because of FT's. We have to get better and more consistent.

Cannot overemphasize the ability to make FT's. Esp guys like Ennis, Fair, and Grant who are going to go to the line a lot in the big games.

I agree.

All of those guys are good enough to be better than 80% shooters. There's no excuse for the lack of focus.

Fair looks uncomfortable in his jumpers and free throw shooting, he just needs to get back to the basics. Grant has to get that 12-15 foot jumper going and that includes his free throw shooting.

His 4-4 and Roberson's 2-2 helped the team total get up to 60%. We need some Maui rims or a bit more concentration. Everyone else was truly throwing rocks.
Love the geology synonym

ROCK on Orange

OO44

A great stat is to make more free throws than your opponents take. We're very close to achieving that right now. We've made 228 ft's and our opponents have taken 232.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom