Go Colgate! | Syracusefan.com

Go Colgate!

They look good so far, but still early. I was just thinking about Patriot League - there have been a few teams such as Lehigh and Bucknell, that have pulled some big upsets. Could Colgate be next?

I thought long and hard about pulling the trigger on Colgate. Maybe not long and hard enough. Would be glad to see them take down an SEC team though

I hope everyone comes back for Colgate next year. Could be an awesome atmosphere in the Dome if they’re good

The way to beat mid majors is to pressure them on defense. Use your superior athleticism. If you play passive and let them be comfortable they can win because they usually have guys who are good shooters and passers to offset their lesser athleticism.

I hope everyone comes back for Colgate next year. Could be an awesome atmosphere in the Dome if they’re good
Dear God no the last time there were great atmospheres in the Dome for local teams we got beat by St. Bona and Buffalo and they had a ton of fans there.

But I agree I would love to see Colgate win today also.

Dear God no the last time there were great atmospheres in the Dome for local teams we got beat by St. Bona and Buffalo and they had a ton of fans there.

But I agree I would love to see Colgate win today also.
If they return everyone, you'd have to expect they dominate their league again. Doubt they'd be top 15 NET again, but it could be a chance for a very solid win.

Of course, the downside is exactly as you say...

Watching the ESPN scores. Arkansas finally woke up, huh?

Yikes, 17-0 to end the half...

I wouldn't' mind seeing Colgate win, but I have Arkansas in the FF. haha

Arkansas finished the half on a 17-0 run to take a three point lead. Byrnes has been exposed. Zero points and three fouls. He’s been totally over matched.

Mussleman doing what JB should have done vs. Vermont in 2005. Opponent looking way to comfortable, so speed them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom