GO DUKE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GO DUKE

Duke football winning over an SEC team will only be good for SU football. Go DOOK

ESPN blowing Manziel is making me nauseous. More so than Dook winning this game

Earth to Kevin S. - hire a DC who knows who to coach a defense. How the hell does Sumlin keep his current DC on his staff. A&M has gotten lit up 2 years in a row on D.

This is becoming a game now. Bout time sick of watching blowouts the last few nights.

I don't know if Manziel's skill set translates to the NFL but the kid is an amazing college football player. Has there been a more entertaining and efficient player in the last decade?

This is turning into a real defensive struggle - not!
looks like the team that gets a stop on D will be the winner.

I don't know if Manziel's skill set translates to the NFL but the kid is an amazing college football player. Has there been a more entertaining and efficient player in the last decade?

Totally agree. From an entertainment standpoint I love watching him play. Couldn't care less about all the off the field stuff. He's fun as hell to watch. No idea how well he'll do in the NFL but the too small talk is non-sense. Russell Wilson and Drew Brees are doing quite well... Great fn game tonight.

well, that's the ball game - not a smart decision trying to throw that ball

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom