Go Hawkeyes (whatever a Hawkeye is)...... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Go Hawkeyes (whatever a Hawkeye is)......

Fran went nuts. 2 techs. New Iowa coached in charge looks scared.

That was brilliant by McCaffery. There's been ticky tack called on wisky all night. I didn't see anything that required a meltdown.

PeteCalvin said:
Sure. Blame it on the phone. You're buzzing right now, aren't you? Intoxicated with college hoops...and Carina wine.

Loaded

That's the one thing that concerns me about McCaffrey. He has an explosive temper on the court, to say the least. I think he was right in this case, but it's not the first time he has exploded and I'm afraid it could really get him in trouble one of these times.

He was definitely right.. my wife sitting here watching asked me why the white team can do that but the other cant..

He was. But a coach has to be composed while getting pissed. You should be able to get your point across (and maybe gain some respect calls) via just one technical.

He was. But a coach has to be composed while getting pissed. You should be able to get your point across (and maybe gain some respect calls) via just one technical.

Oh no doubt. That was really dumb on his part.

McCaffery gave Wisconsin this game. They made five foul shots as a result of his two T's .

Yes he did. Watching a game like that makes me appreciate JB even more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom