GO Indiana UCONN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GO Indiana UCONN

Davidson vs. Clemson now up on ESPNU...woooohooo. I guess.

Man Farrell is NOT good enough to be the #1 option on an offense. We killed them in the S16 and they couldn't figure out the zone with 2 NBA lottery picks on the team, can't wait to see them in the Dome.

Man Farrell is NOT good enough to be the #1 option on an offense. We killed them in the S16 and they couldn't figure out the zone with 2 NBA lottery picks on the team, can't wait to see them in the Dome.

He defiently improved beacuse of the lack of scoring, losing hulls, dipo, watford, and zeller, he has to now shoulder the scoring. NV is very good, came in averaging I think 19 and 8 they said, but early foul trouble caused him to sit a lot. Next up for scoring option is Sheehy, who I do like, but he has to be more consistent. That said, I think we win by double digits.

i want to punch a bull elephant in the face right now... Trueblue25 was right, UConn is going undefeated this year.
Not undefeated.

I just think they'll be sleepers for the 'ship

The kid is a genius.
You're insulting my intelligence because I had an opinion on a potential championship contender? Alright.

De'Mon Brooks very impressive for Davidson - with that being said, that looked painful.

Ouch.

De'Mon Brooks very impressive for Davidson - with that being said, that looked painful.

Ouch.
De'Mon Brooks had an impressive showing at duke game.

I thought Vonleh was a potential SF/PF? I don't think he moves well at all and he starts at the 5 for IU. Glad he didn't come here. Seems like strictly a low post player.

He was a "must have get" for SU. I saw it come out of the horse's mouth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom