GO Indiana UCONN | Syracusefan.com

GO Indiana UCONN

Ehhh, I hate Indiana, everything about them and they beat us for the NC. Uconn means nothing to us now so I'm going with Efffffff Indiana. Unfortunately Uconn is pretty much irrelevant to our program at this point, instead of them I just don't give a shart about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But guys! Crean needs this win for the 400,000,000 recruits he's pitching to.

I thought Vonleh was a potential SF/PF? I don't think he moves well at all and he starts at the 5 for IU. Glad he didn't come here. Seems like strictly a low post player.

Calhoun has played a terrible game. No contribution at all from him and bad plays or forced shots all game.

Napier getting too cute trying to take advantage of the new rules. A nice dive by Farrell though (actually both were trying to act that one out).

You can hate both of these teams, but damn!!! This is a great game. Aside from this one, we also had the Michigan and FSU game...Today has been great for bball. Marsh agrees.

Ollie is buzz Williams level on the clown-o-meter. he was playing pretend defense on the sideline for crissakes. napier has some kind of magic pass from the officials, without him look out kevin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom