Go Navy | Syracusefan.com

Go Navy

'72 Orange

Starter
At the half: Navy 14 Shady & Co. 7. The Middies have a pick 6 in the game!

At the half: Navy 14 Shady & Co. 7 The Middies have a pick 6 in the game!

SMH...

We should have had 3 in that game.

Two years ago Rutgers fans chanted " Navy" during thier game. This year, they set up a hospitality booth where Rutgers fans were offering all Navy players, fans and parents free BJs if they'd accept the invite from the Big East.

Navy Up 17-7. 8:10 left in the third.

And the RU/Navy game thread on the scout board has exactly...0 posts, lol.

Makes me sick that we threw that game against them away.

gonna be tough.. navy cant stop the pass and has not run the ball that well all year.. had the nice lead then threw an INT rutgers drives and scores.. turnovers really making the difference today. too bad for navy as the INT came on a nice throw that was just dropped with a good hit.

Rutgers will wind up winning by 11 or so is my guess

Its hard to watch this game where so many plays ru players are jumping on the pile late. I just can't stand that crap especially against one of the academies.

Its hard to watch this game where so many plays ru players are jumping on the pile late. I just can't stand that crap especially against one of the academies.

I will post this observation here. Rutgers teaches to injure. Twisting and prying in the piles after the play is over on just about every play. I'd like to see some of the resident trolls explain these observations. If it were one or two plays I could understand, but it is over and over again every week with them.

navy, blew the chances to win.. wasted a Timeout, and had a FG blocked late.. played to the FG when they had a chance to take a lead and wasted a great shot at a win..

then rutgers got lucky with several tipped balls as well.

too bad Navy blocks a fg that rutgers was stupid to even try, lucky navt didnt run it back one guy saved the play

My god the big east is awful. This is a bad Navy team who just surrendered 63 pts at home last weekend to southern miss. Who is the second best team? I guess USF? Get me outta this embarrassing mess

My god the big east is awful. This is a bad Navy team who just surrendered 63 pts at home last weekend to southern miss. Who is the second best team? I guess USF? Get me outta this embarrassing mess

Agreed, this was a realigned navy team, this conference is wvu and everybody else just sucks

Agreed, this was a realigned navy team, this conference is wvu and everybody else just sucks

Seems to bethe case. Watching Pitt today was painful. Watching the Cincy- ul game? Torture. Rutgers has to block a fg attempt to beat a 2 win navy team on homecoming. And I dare you to turn on this Uconn game. Such horrid football being played week after week in this confefrence.

Thankfully we don't have to watch this mess for much longer.

I love how you guys criticize the Big East when you are probably the WORST team in the league by far. We are going to drop 50 on you. Peace.

I love how you guys criticize the Big East when you are probably the WORST team in the league by far. We are going to drop 50 on you. Peace.
You'll be lucky to score 40. ;)

I don't know what I am more surprised at...the overreaction by the wvu fan or the fact that he could spell

Thank you for your interest in Syracuse athletics. I hope you enjoy your visit to the smurf turf in two or three years while we play your black diamond rival in the ACC. Btw, your douche of a AD is hurting your university by running his mouth, and too bad the SEC rejected you guys.

Hey WVUFan, er Oliver Luck. Thanks for stopping by and trolling. Hope you enjoy life in the Big EastWestSouthConf. Your toothless fan base should fit right in. Please go back to hanging with your sister.

Remind of the score in Motown last year? Oh, and have fun with your new rivalry with SMU. Makes perfect geographical sense. Wouldn't want to be your school, yikes

No matter what happens WVU will always be better than Syracuse in football. Your facilities are atrocious, there might not be a worse place to play a football game than the Carrier Dome (the only away game that I will miss this year, by design). You are a basketball school and a dam good one at that, but your football program is dead.

No matter what happens WVU will always be better than Syracuse in football. Your facilities are atrocious, there might not be a worse place to play a football game than the Carrier Dome (the only away game that I will miss this year, by design). You are a basketball school and a dam good one at that, but your football program is dead.

Yet we got an invite to a big boy conference. And I will assume you are 18 if you think you've been a better football program. Remind me of the all-time series between the 2 schools?

You know why the SEC is hesitant about WVU? The presidents in the SEC are tired of the bad academics rap the SCE has. You would lower them more. Y'all come back ya hear?

You realize that your GRob Bill Stewart knocked you guys back from where you were with Rich-Rod. The difference between SU and WVU was that your talent was a lot a better when Stewart left versus what Marrone inherited. I doubt WVU will be able to recruit at a high enough level to sustain their success if they remain in the Big East. I liked your program a lot until Oliver "I am the smartest man on Earth" Luck ran his mouth for no reasons. If the USA sent Oliver Luck to the United Nations, we would end up in World War III with whomever he talked too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom