Go Pacers | Syracusefan.com

Go Pacers

RF2044

Living Legend
This series has been amazingly competitive. I fully expect Miami to win, but at 2-2, who knows.

Meanwhile, the aged Spurs get an opportunity to rest. I hope the Pacers take this to 7 games.

Go Pacers!

This series has been amazingly competitive. I fully expect Miami to win, but at 2-2, who knows.

Meanwhile, the aged Spurs get an opportunity to rest. I hope the Pacers take this to 7 games.

Go Pacers!

I hope the Pacers take it in 6.

ku-xlarge.gif
This is why I will never fully love Lebron James. While I was never a Bulls fan I always rooted for Michael Jordan to win each championship he played for because MJ was what greatness was all about.

Lebron James pulling this crap ticks me off. I said the Pacers could win this series because of Hibbert/West, and that is what dominated last night. Continue feeding the bigs Indiana and you have a chance to win.

I mean, somebody shot him right there on the basketball court, right?
Nobody will get suspended for flopping, but Tony Allen and Lebron James should be close for their pathetic flops in the Conference finals we are just like Jeff Van Gundy wasn't calling Lebron's flop or he would have ranted for like 5 minutes on it.

Just my opinion but hard to consider a guy one of the greatest ever when he behaves like this on the court.

I don't condone violence, but somebody should show that to Demarcus Cousins a few minutes before tipoff of the next game he plays against James, and you know, just see what happens.

This crap is why I get ticked off at Jeremy Schaap's piece on SportsCenter Sunday saying anyone rooting against Miami is just a hater of greatness. I love greatness and respect Lebron James, but his actions from his departure from Cleveland and going to a super team when he didn't need one to flopping and whiny about everything will cause me to never root for Lebron unless he is wearing USA on his chest. Michael Jordan was greatness you loved, Magic and Bird were the same way. Lebron wants everyone to bow down to the King and obviously ESPN is in bed with him and produces more fluff pieces at the guy than any superstar.

This crap is why I get ticked off at Jeremy Schaap's piece on SportsCenter Sunday saying anyone rooting against Miami is just a hater of greatness. I love greatness and respect Lebron James, but his actions from his departure from Cleveland and going to a super team when he didn't need one to flopping and whiny about everything will cause me to never root for Lebron unless he is wearing USA on his chest. Michael Jordan was greatness you loved, Magic and Bird were the same way. Lebron wants everyone to bow down to the King and obviously ESPN is in bed with him and produces more fluff pieces at the guy than any superstar.

Difference between the 3 guys you mentioned and LBJ is they had to work for everything they had. Where as LBJ was ordained at a very early age and treated like he was special very early on.

Difference between the 3 guys you mentioned and LBJ is they had to work for everything they had. Where as LBJ was ordained at a very early age and treated like he was special very early on.

Yup. The accolades came before the accomplishments. Assumptive greatness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom