Go Wake! | Syracusefan.com

Go Wake!

Wake isn't a bad team this year. Go Wake !!

Wake up 15 with 14-plus minutes left in the 4th (they even missed an extra point) -- FSU has 'em right where they want them.

Harris is running wild ... makes me appreciate our defense that much more.

Amazing...didnt 'Cuse beat Wake which will be 3-0 in ACC...that makes 'Cuse undefeated in league play...no wait a minute we arent there yet..but damn, they are whipping FSU

I read here that wake isn't very good this year, our win didn't mean anything

It didn't ... since we aren't the ACC yet it didn't count as a conference game ... I kid ... I kid.

Damnit - you beat me to it.

Also the horror that we play on ESPN3 sometimes which has become some sort of indictment on either Gross or our team in general. NEWSFLASH - the ranked FSU vs. WF game is on ESPN3

Wake recovers the onside kick and beats Florida State. Wake is the 2nd best team in the Atlantic Division, that was a good win opening week.

Damnit - you beat me to it.

Also the horror that we play on ESPN3 sometimes which has become some sort of indictment on either Gross or our team in general. NEWSFLASH - the ranked FSU vs. WF game is on ESPN3

I'm actually watching it on the ACC network down here ... in the Atlanta area the CW69 goes by the ACC Network and carries a lot of these matchups.

Wake recovers the onside kick and beats Florida State. Wake is the 2nd best team in the Atlantic Division, that was a good win opening week.

If Wake keeps winning that win looks better and better ... I remember when we lost to Wake on the road a while back ... I was just disgusted until they ended up winning the ACC ... could it happen again where they win it the season we play them?

That W looks better and better.

Watched some of the game on ESPN3. Price extended plays with his feet, Campanero made some plays and Givens made some big plays- reminded me of the team SU beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom