Goal is 6 wins | Syracusefan.com

Goal is 6 wins

mlbball99

2nd String
Let’s not forget about what our goal was and still is. 6 wins. 2 wins out of our last 4. I think we all would have signed up to have 4 games left, need 2 wins with BC and Wake at home on our schedule.

The team has shown major improvement. The players have all bought into our system. These are all wins.

Now let’s focus back onto our original goal. 6 wins. Everyone will forget about these losses if we get bowl eligible.

Let’s not forget about what our goal was and still is. 6 wins. 2 wins out of our last 4. I think we all would have signed up to have 4 games left, need 2 wins with BC and Wake at home on our schedule.

The team has shown major improvement. The players have all bought into our system. These are all wins.

Now let’s focus back onto our original goal. 6 wins. Everyone will forget about these losses if we get bowl eligible.
Goal is 5 more wins. Expectation is 2-3.

IF we don't go to a bowl this year it will be a tough pill to swallow.

I do think we split these last 4 games and go 2-2 and get to 6 wins but if something happens and we don't it will be tough to stomach

I believe that the goal right now is 8 wins. Adjustments will be made (if needed) at the end of each game. I for one am looking forward to a wild ride!

9NTfxeLPpgRUI.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom