God damn that silent g call was such bs | Syracusefan.com

God damn that silent g call was such bs

if that play doesnt occur, the outburst at the end wouldnt have happened. You cant call a blatant charge a block..against us...and then call a blatant block a charge..against us..we can handle one..but not both.

Parker gets lebronesque calls. He has a really nice stiff arm.

I guess you learn to live with that one watching it all year - he does lead with a wicked elbow throw a lot in the post. Heck of a player though.

That call on Gbinje was atrocious though. Maybe would have seemed less so if they weren't so horribly inconsistent. At least after all their whining after our game, Duke fans must be feeling pretty bad for us.

Fair block/charge is almost 50/50. If they had called Parker's charge, however, it's still a 3 point swing.

I thought the one where parker scored late on rak was a blatant pushoff with his offarm at first look. The replay hid the obvious pushoff that resulted in rak being out of position followed up with dukie vitale gushing over parker.

Parker gets lebronesque calls. He has a really nice stiff arm.

This is funny. First guy I've seen propetually play basketball with a heisman pose and get away with it.

What many fail to realize is that the block/charge rules that apply for the two plays are different.

Different rules exist where contact is made with a PRIMARY defenders or a HELP defender. That was the main change in the rules this year.

Jabari charged and CJ was blocked. End of story. We were screwed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom