God how I miss Danny Parkins in the afternoon time slot | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

God how I miss Danny Parkins in the afternoon time slot

ass clown (ás kloun) n.:

one, who, through the fault of his parents conception, is a skid mark in society's collective underwear.
Phat Pat is ASS CLOWN.

by DEEZ NUTS July 04, 2003
5 star post of the day!

They've started doing "teases" for "In the Cell With ML" on Bud and the Manchild every day. I think it's a sign he's losing the battle with "Upon Further Review".

OrangeViking said:
Lindsley looks stoned in every picture i've ever seen of him.:D

Yikes, face for radio, for sure.

They've started doing "teases" for "In the Cell With ML" on Bud and the Manchild every day. I think it's a sign he's losing the battle with "Upon Further Review".
I don't even know what channel he is on. The line up on the Score is terrible. I can't even take Bud and the Manchild seriously with their crappy opening jingle.

I don't even know what channel he is on. The line up on the Score is terrible. I can't even take Bud and the Manchild seriously with their crappy opening jingle.
Today ML was saying the the T.V. people needed to wait until next week to give the game time for LSU.

Sorry Mike,but that's not how the networks operate and he is supposed to a member of the Media. He also said the game time was just announced yesterday. Just shows how out of touch he really is.

If he wants to be an expert on Syracuse sports he needs to get his head out of his ass first.

Did you also notice Steve on how terrible his phone connection was? it was making all sorts of weird noises.

Today ML was saying the the T.V. people needed to wait until next week to give the game time for LSU.

Sorry Mike,but that's not how the networks operate and he is supposed to a member of the Media. He also said the game time was just announced yesterday. Just shows how out of touch he really is.

If he wants to be an expert on Syracuse sports he needs to get his head out of his ass first.

Did you also notice Steve on how terrible his phone connection was? it was making all sorts of weird noises.

"Get yourself a phone that actually works!". :mad:

The only local program that is remotely listenable (Is that a word) is

Chris McManus and Steve Neikam (2-5pm slot)

All brutal and not worth time.

Steve Infanti and Sal maneen - Mostly due to Maneen. Like the guy says Like every like 5 words.
Axe
Bud and Manchild
ML

The only local program that is remotely listenable (Is that a word) is

Chris McManus and Steve Neikam (2-5pm slot)

All brutal and not worth time.

Steve Infanti and Sal maneen - Mostly due to Maneen. Like the guy says Like every like 5 words.
Axe
Bud and Manchild
ML

I see no difference between Bud and the Manchild, Orange Insider, Upon Further Review and On the Block in terms of personal appeal and intelligent discussion.

In the Cell with ML is the outlier and there the problem has more to do with personality and style than information or opinions.

Heck...SUNY Oswego puts out decent TV/Radio Grads...hire one of them. CNY Oswego grads pretty much all bleed Orange. Instead we get a Bonnie who hates Cuse.

I'm one of those Oswego grads (2014). Don't need to pay me much at all. Sign me up!