Goggins Shines in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl | Syracusefan.com

Goggins Shines in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl

Glad to see him do good in the game. I have to wonder about his draft prospects, where he stands and all. I think he would make a decent pass rush from DE position.

I believe I read that Mel jr. didn't have him in his draft projections (that and $2.39 will get you a small latte) if thats true I think he is a steal as an undrafted free agent because he may be a little undersized but his heart isn't. I think he has proved that!

Goggins had a nice career for us.

Definitely happy he chose to don Orange.

He did his best Dwight Freeney impersonation on Saturday.

Pugh and Goggins will have the longest careers in the NFL out of this year's senior class, IMO. No matter where they're drafted.

Pugh and Goggins will have the longest careers in the NFL out of this year's senior class, IMO. No matter where they're drafted.

Nassib will be in the league longer than both

I just wish he'd get invited to the combine so I can see him do like 60 reps and everybody their pants :D

all the 'nassib is a 1st round' guys heads just exploded with you stating that he wont make the 4th preseason game.

pugh might as a 4th or 5th rnd guard though.