Going by the helmets... | Syracusefan.com

Going by the helmets...

Cusee44

2nd String
We lose to Mizzou but win easy against Temple for a bowl game.

I think he's talking about the pattern of wins and losses.

I think I follow. Look at the helmets in the two rows. The helmet on the top row is the opposite (flipped, not flipped) of every helmet below it. To keep up that pattern we lose to Mizzou and flip it against Temple.

I think I follow. Look at the helmets in the two rows. The helmet on the top row is the opposite (flipped, not flipped) of every helmet below it. To keep up that pattern we lose to Mizzou and flip it against Temple.
Oh, I see. I guess it's as good as any other way of picking winners.:noidea:
Obama-picking-nose-300x248.jpg

My mother used patterns to sew. Are we in sewing class? Sorry ,I couldn't resist that needle!:cool:

We discussed this last week, when it was an undeniable trend forecasting that we'd beat Louisville. That was #10 in the sequence, so that trend cycle is over. Therefore, to begin a new cycle, the trend must change - requiring a non-symetrical helmet flip this week. It's basic Stats 101.

We discussed this last week, when it was an undeniable trend forecasting that we'd beat Louisville. That was #10 in the sequence, so that trend cycle is over. Therefore, to begin a new cycle, the trend must change - requiring a non-symetrical helmet flip this week. It's basic Stats 101.
Non symetrical it will be!:cool:

We lose to Mizzou but win easy against Temple for a bowl game.
Winning 2 of 6 in the first half of the season was really disappointing.

Winning 5 of 6 in the second half is the longest stretch of sustained excellence in this season since Freeney's senior season. And the UC game could have easily been another victory for a 6 game winning streak.

Ah well. Sometimes, the best lessons are the most painful ones. A kid learns to avoid touching a hot stove best by getting burned, not by being warned about it.

This team has learned how to win the hard way. Let's hope the lesson sticks for a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom