Going to be an interesting day | Syracusefan.com

Going to be an interesting day

cuseguy

Living Legend
Thunderstorms expected to hit NY area around game time.

:eek:

A sign from the gods that today, a disruption in the world shall be expected. It is a sign that the mighty Ornage have a chance to win this game!

Or it's just a sign of rain.

Hoping for the former.

See you there!

I think the harder it is to throw the better for us.
I was thinking about that when I got up this morning. I wonder if wind would affect Nassib more than Barkley though. Ryan has a good arm but Barkley throws a beautiful spiral that would cut through the wind. Nassib looked more comfortable throwing deep by trying to hit the top of the dome, that might not work very well outside on a windy day. In the end Syracuse is going to need a few crazy breaks no matter what other conditions exist.

Gonna be nasty here in CNY from 2-4. Suppose to be severe thunderstorms, 70mph wind gusts, and a threat of tornados. Hope they get in my sons game at noon or we'll regret unloading our 6 SU tixs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Gonna be nasty here in CNY from 2-4. Suppose to be severe thunderstorms, 70mph wind gusts, and a threat of tornados. Hope they get in my sons game at noon or we'll regret unloading our 6 SU tixs.

Huh!??

You're not going to be there???!!!

Wow!

I am worried about this game.

Hit hard, tackle well, play mistake free ball!!!

Huh!??

You're not going to be there???!!!

Wow!

Had bought 6 tixs and reserves the hotel. Then found out my son has a HS game today at noon. Had to sell them. Kids games will always come first with me.

i think it if comes down to a who can run better its much easier for us to stay in the game. the two WR for USC can have good games even if our DBs play well

Someone (more talented than myself) will have a great setup for game highlights of our win with Thunderstruck playing in the background.

You've got plenty of time to get there if you find out his game is cancelled early enough.

Had bought 6 tixs and reserves the hotel. Then found out my son has a HS game today at noon. Had to sell them. Kids games will always come first with me.

Yes, times are changing.

I remember when we were playing in the Section III Championship Game at Coyne Field.

My parents went on vacation!!

If that were to happen today, oh my goodness.

Yes, times are changing.

I remember when we were playing in the Section III Championship Game at Coyne Field.

Next time I see your parents I will let them know how disappointed you were. :D

Next time I see your parents I will let them know how disappointed you were. :D

No!

Don't say that!

Actually, back then, it was much more the norm - parents did not attend events in the way they do these days.

I really at the time thought nothing of it - they had a vacation scheduled - I had a game. I was more concerned about winning the game than I was about where my parents might be.

Like I said, times have changed a lot since then.

As much as I loved our aerial attack against NW, USC might have the best aerial attack in football so winds and rain would seem to be a help to us...although our running game wasnt exactly impressing anyone.

No!

Don't say that!

Actually, back then, it was much more the norm - parents did not attend events in the way they do these days.

I really at the time thought nothing of it - they had a vacation scheduled - I had a game. I was more concerned about winning the game than I was about where my parents might be.

Like I said, times have changed a lot since then.

I hear ya. I don't think my parents even saw 1/2 my games. Don't ever remember them going to an away game at all. Was definitely different back then.

Yes, times are changing.

sounds like you were one of those pesky kids who would climb into bed with them on a sunday mornings...they finally saw on opportunity and ran with it:p

sounds like you were one of those pesky kids who would climb into bed with them on a sunday mornings...they finally saw on opportunity and ran with it:p

Good one!

That's exactly what happened!

Remarkable insight! And humor!

As I look back on it, I still can't believe that at age 18 I was still able to fit in that bed with mom and dad.

A sign from the gods that today, a disruption in the world shall be expected. It is a sign that the mighty Ornage have a chance to win this game!

Or it's just a sign of rain.

Hoping for the former.

See you there!
Gonna take some real nasty Old Testament stuff to make this game competitive.

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!"

"Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes..."

"The dead rising from the grave!"

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!"

Ok, maybe not dogs and cats...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online