GONNA LOSE WITHOUT TRICHE BACK O | Syracusefan.com

GONNA LOSE WITHOUT TRICHE BACK O

Don't laugh but Melo goes to the line and hits 4 free throws dion and scoop go and miss back to back free throws.
:noidea:

NOT ONE PIECE OF HELP FROM DION THE LAST 5 MINUTES, ZERO POSITIVES WHEN COMPARED TO HIS 'ME FIRST' NEGATIVES. HOW MANY PASSES BY DION TO ANYONE NOT NAMED SCOOP IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF GAMES? SERIOUSLY TAKE A LOOK GOING FORWARD. HE'S STILL VERY SELFISH AND HE'S DECREASED MITALLY RIGHT WHEN THE NATIONAL MEDIA STARTED GLORIFYING HIM HE'S JUST A DIFFERENT PLAYER AND HIS PLAYING TIME BETTER KEEP DECREASING!

Dion will be on the court at the end of every game for the rest of his career here.. get used to it...until he is in the Association next year.

Dion did not play well and I would have liked to see Triche in for the last 5-6 minutes as well. I think Dion has come back down to earth a bit from his torrid start to the season. His shot needs a lot of work

SIT DION NOW! SEND A MESSAGE JB WHO'S RUNNING THIS TEAM

Turn off the caps lock

Brandon was having a fairly lousy game himself but Waiters should have sat.
only 3 assists, only 3 boards and 5 turnovers out of the Dion/Triche combo...that cannot happen.

NOT ONE PIECE OF HELP FROM DION THE LAST 5 MINUTES, ZERO POSITIVES WHEN COMPARED TO HIS 'ME FIRST' NEGATIVES. HOW MANY PASSES BY DION TO ANYONE NOT NAMED SCOOP IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES OF GAMES? SERIOUSLY TAKE A LOOK GOING FORWARD. HE'S STILL VERY SELFISH AND HE'S DECREASED MITALLY RIGHT WHEN THE NATIONAL MEDIA STARTED GLORIFYING HIM HE'S JUST A DIFFERENT PLAYER AND HIS PLAYING TIME BETTER KEEP DECREASING!

Dear Caps Happy:

Let me be the first to give you a handy piece of information: we won tonight.

PS: Caps denote the writer is shouting. Tone it down a bit. Thanks.

Dion will be on the court at the end of every game for the rest of his career here.. get used to it...until he is in the Association next year.
Thought I spotted him on the bench at the end today

HEY thanks for all the lessons, What. Three of five were posts about caps lock. You guys are anal nerds, go correct some spelling on a message board about grammar.

One message about caps is normal (sometimes). With you guys its like you think you're still young and 'cool' just because you know about it this caps issue, LOL. These types of people vacuum houses daily and wash their car nightly. All round their lives are a bore and they never had luck with ladies. Until they passed the bar of course. I develop and sell internet businesses including message boards to well over 6 figures Annualy, but thanks for your criticisms and ideas.

BTW, I WAS SCREAMING, YELLING AND TRYING TO BE HEARD. CLEARLY!

Turn off the caps lock

Brandon was having a fairly lousy game himself but Waiters should have sat.
only 3 assists, only 3 boards and 5 turnovers out of the Dion/Triche combo...that cannot happen.
Triche sat most of second half...he was 2-4, 1 asst, 1 board, and 1 steal in very few minutes...dion was 2 for 7 and not real good with the rest...think that BT should have had more time

a word to the wise, young man, you have no idea who you are writing about on this board. Most here are very sucessful in life. If you want to come here and post like a jerk, you are going to be treated as such.

I've never been real high on Triche, but in a slow down/half court game I wish he would get Triche a few more minutes--especially when Waiters is in one of his funks.

HEY thanks for all the lessons, What. Three of five were posts about caps lock. You guys are anal nerds, go correct some spelling on a message board about grammar.

One message about caps is normal (sometimes). With you guys its like you think you're still young and 'cool' just because you know about it this caps issue, LOL. These types of people vacuum houses daily and wash their car nightly. All round their lives are a bore and they never had luck with ladies. Until they passed the bar of course. I develop and sell internet businesses including message boards to well over 6 figures Annualy, but thanks for your criticisms and ideas.

I want to know how you ever got 16 "Likes."

brick-loud-noises-b-1.jpg

Triche sat most of second half...he was 2-4, 1 asst, 1 board, and 1 steal in very few minutes...dion was 2 for 7 and not real good with the rest...think that BT should have had more time
Yes, we needed another post about BT's playing time, after a game we won.

Usually, it is BT should be the PG rather than Scoop -- wait, Scoop had another strong game. So, BT didn't do much when he had his chance, but he sure would have done better than Dion in the last 7 minutes.

What I'd really like to see -- a good start by BT in the first five minutes of either half.

The most insane posts usually try to imply they know more than JB about who should be on the court, and why. Sure, we're all capable of looking at a game and see who is playing well, and who isn't. But I'm going to go way out on a limb and say there is more to it than that.

DW is not playing like he was earlier in the year.
Fab had a bad first half.
BMK doesn't offer much offensively.
MCW is not playing.
BT looks very good at times, not so much at others.
CJF looked great today.
RAK has been MIA.
JS has lost his stroke.
Scoop had some rough patches, but overall played big today.
KJ has been eratic, and is forcing his dribble.

Did I miss any? JB knows all of this, and probably 100 other factors as well.

You would think Brandon should get more time if he was playing 39 minutes and 59 seconds.

That aside, he should have gotten more run today (as I said in my post if you were paying attention) but don't act like he had a good game when he was on the court. He didn't. And he played more than "very few" minutes today...he got the 6th most minutes. I know that you feel he should be playing 50 minutes in a 40 minute game, but try to be objective.

It's true...everyone wants Brandon in the game late, but why does he never do anything in the first 5 min of either half??

Yes, because posting in all caps ("yelling") REALLY makes all of us want to take you seriously. So here - 4 of 6 posts about caps. Learn. Learn.

This may be the funniest post I've read all year.
I'd add an "LOL"...but I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to be cool.
And FYI (see what I did there?) passing the bar didn't even help landing a job...let alone women.

But...there's merit in the underlying point.
Yes, Dion can get to the hoop.
He's got an NBA-ready body.
And has shown he can shoot (sometimes).
But he is not good at making decisions with the ball.
He's also been missing important free throws down the stretch at least since the G-town game.
It's unlikely, but perhaps he should consider the merits of another year in Orange.
He might avoid the fate of other recent NBA jumpers (Mssrs. Flynn & Greene).
Big money.
No careers.

And for that matter, Fab has a LOOOOONG way to go to develop strength capable of battling NBA bigs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom