GONNA LOSE WITHOUT TRICHE BACK O | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

GONNA LOSE WITHOUT TRICHE BACK O

HEY thanks for all the lessons, What. Three of five were posts about caps lock. You guys are anal nerds, go correct some spelling on a message board about grammar.

One message about caps is normal (sometimes). With you guys its like you think you're still young and 'cool' just because you know about it this caps issue, LOL. These types of people vacuum houses daily and wash their car nightly. All round their lives are a bore and they never had luck with ladies. Until they passed the bar of course. I develop and sell internet businesses including message boards to well over 6 figures Annualy, but thanks for your criticisms and ideas.

BTW, I WAS SCREAMING, YELLING AND TRYING TO BE HEARD. CLEARLY!
How wonderful for you. :rolleyes:

HowtoMakeSixFiguresOn-line.gif

This is why triche gets less playing time in close games: because he is our 3rd best guard.

This is why triche gets less playing time in close games: because he is our 3rd best guard.

Except that's not entirely true.

VT
Stanford
Florida
Marquette
Notre Dame
Cincy
WVU
LVille

All big wins in many close games against good teams where he either played a lot of minutes, scored real well, led the team in the 2nd half or came up big late.

People think he hasn't done much lately and that is why he doesn't play as much one game or another. I would contend in 3 of our last 7 wins he has been huge. Cincy, WVU, Lville. Not chump change teams either. Also, our biggest win to date is probably Marquette. He had 16 pts, 7 rebs, 4 assts in 28 mins there.

I won't comment on the OP's tantrum. That said, I do feel (in hindsight, of course) that BT should have gotten at least some of DW's 2nd-half minutes today. It's JB's gut feeling as to who to go with, but today was one of those games where it seemed a bit "off" in the 2nd half. Dion was struggling.

Dion better get to that NBA quick, or they are going to have too much tape on him, like KJo. Questionable decisions for a guy who will likely have to be a point to find a spot in the pros.

I won't comment on the OP's tantrum. That said, I do feel (in hindsight, of course) that BT should have gotten at least some of DW's 2nd-half minutes today. It's JB's gut feeling as to who to go with, but today was one of those games where it seemed a bit "off" in the 2nd half. Dion was struggling.
Agree...however this was the same two games ago..went with Dion too long...we can hope he gets back to dion of old..but until he does, he has not helped offensively in last few games...and missing FTs doesnt help either.

HEY thanks for all the lessons, What. Three of five were posts about caps lock. You guys are anal nerds, go correct some spelling on a message board about grammar.

One message about caps is normal (sometimes). With you guys its like you think you're still young and 'cool' just because you know about it this caps issue, LOL. These types of people vacuum houses daily and wash their car nightly. All round their lives are a bore and they never had luck with ladies. Until they passed the bar of course. I develop and sell internet businesses including message boards to well over 6 figures Annualy, but thanks for your criticisms and ideas.

BTW, I WAS SCREAMING, YELLING AND TRYING TO BE HEARD. CLEARLY!

The manner in which you communicate is an indication of the level of respect you have for your audience. The level of responses you received were an order above what you deserved.

[Does this new forum have a way to block people? Edit: Yessir. Found it.]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom