Gonzaga or Kentucky in Round of 32? | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga or Kentucky in Round of 32?

acuse816

Walk On
If Syracuse is indeed an 8/9 seed, and if Duke, Virginia, Gonzaga and Kentucky are the 1 seeds, would you rather the Orange be in Gonzaga's or Kentucky's region (almost certain we wouldn't be in the same region as Duke or UVA as we will have already played them)?

However, I could see UNC or Tennessee rising to the No. 1 seed line instead of UK. Not sure about MSU.

Thoughts?

No way MSU gets a 1 seed, IMO.

I'd rather have Gonzaga as the 1 seed in our region, especially if Tillie isn't close to 100%.

Gonzaga can score I want no part of them early.
Kentucky has elite athletes but they can go cold.
I would prefer Kentucky to Gonzaga.

UK. SEC is way overhyped. Zags have some vets that wouldn’t get bothered by our zone imo

Gonzaga I can't deal with a whole week of cal whining about drawing us.

UK. SEC is way overhyped. Zags have some vets that wouldn’t get bothered by our zone imo
'
That's the beauty of the NCAAT. We'll find out soon enough.

Personally I think the SEC is on par with the ACC this year.

If Michigan St win out (including the BIG Tourney) they will get the last #1 seed. The numbers love the Big Ten. Good change for Michigan if they run the table but not as high a %.

For example if Michigan St beats Michigan, and then wins the BIG tourney, they will have 14 Q1 wins, which wil be the most in the country.

If Michigan St win out (including the BIG Tourney) they will get the last #1 seed. The numbers love the Big Ten. Good change for Michigan if they run the table but not as high a %.

For example if Michigan St beats Michigan, and then wins the BIG tourney, they will have 14 Q1 wins, which wil be the most in the country.
I don't think MSU is playing all that well right now. The Ward injury may be the primary reason.

Kentucky- though they may have a significant home court advantage with the way their fans travel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom