gonzaga ranked #1 new poll | Syracusefan.com

gonzaga ranked #1 new poll

tbonezone

Living Legend
link : NCAA college basketball rankings, polls from the AP and Coaches

see a lot of old and current BE teams getting some votes. louisville ,nova , butler, mountaineers, xavier ,depaul, marquette, creighton, Gtown, seton hall, johnnies and tech.

without saying we got no votes. someone tell me again why the ACC was such a great move for us ?

Last edited:

see a lot of old and current BE teams getting some votes. louisville ,nova , butler, mountaineers, xavier ,depaul, marquette, creighton, Gtown, seton hall, johnnies and tech.

without saying we got no votes. someone tell me again why the ACC was such a great move for us ?

louisville, Tech and WVU all left the big east

unpopular opinion - but syracuse basketball has had ebbs and flows for the last 50 years.

this. Although I'm not sure it was such a good move for the ACC to take us.

Our first year we were a pretty successful team for the first 80% of the year. We also have the only final four from teams that aren't Virginia, Duke and UNC. We've done more than Notre Dame, Pitt and Louisville have on the basketball side.

If we aren’t in the ACC our home games are Temple, Central Florida, Houston, Wichita State and all the American teams.
We aren’t staying the Big East we play division 1 Football.
We aren’t dropping football for the Big East teams.

Why is this still a thing? Our problems now have nothing to do with the ACC they have to do without own issues.

I can't take it seriously when people ask this question, especially someone like yourself who has followed college sports for more than just the last 4 years.
Btw, WVU was leaving, Butler, Creighton and Xavier weren't in the BE with us.

where's the bowl game again ?
1577133075547.png

So we could get paid a lot of money to play bad football (most years).

feel free to disagree. john stuart mill talked about the marketplace of ideas. if you just want to hear what you want to hear and everybody who thinks different is the enemy ? then there's a word for that too.

If we didn’t join the ACC we’d be Uconn. Using football as a sacrificial lamb to get an invite to a basketball-only conference in a Hail Mary attemp to turn back the clock. Anyone who doesn’t get that at this point is either incredibly stupid or trolling.

This team would be just as bad in the NBE maybe worse.

I don't think recruiting would be better.

Bad take. That conference isn't what it used to be. We had to make our move.

The problem is we should be having the success Louisville currently is and there is no excuse for not doing so. JB has 2 more years after this try and enjoy them this is the only one that is going to be bad. Fire Wildhack tomorrow if he is gonna let JB play AD when he steps down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom