gonzaga ranked #1 new poll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

gonzaga ranked #1 new poll

The ACC has hurt our recruiting? Really?
it has not helped any more than the Big East helped Rutgers. Osmosis does not attract recruits. Go figure, the Zags are No 1 recruiting from their Spokane hotbed.

it has not helped any more than the Big East helped Rutgers. Osmosis does not attract recruits. Go figure, the Zags are No 1 recruiting from their Spokane hotbed.
My point is-- do you really think conference affiliation is the most important factor here vs. being in the NBE?

What hurt our recruiting was the demise of the original Big East. Many of the best players wanted to play in the Big East and we were one of the top teams in the league. The ACC was our best alternative but I'm still crying in my spilled milk.

To be Gonzaga we’d have to have joined the MAAC and not the ACC.

No one cares who you play in conference when you have a non conference schedule every year like theirs. A Gonzaga recruit can expect to play a regular season game against every big name school over 4 years. Then you get 2 months of cupcakes to prep for the tournament.

We have the most boring OOC schedule of a blue blood or near blue blood. Georgetown and a B1G school. How fun. It’s sickening honestly to me the fact we can’t play fun OOC games in the Dome anymore. Didn’t even play at MSG this year scheduled 2 losses to bottom feeder majors at Barclays. Also sickening.

Next 2 years won’t be that bad just make it clear even if we have a run JB can’t be AD and Gerry/Red/Griffin need to get their resumes ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom