Gonzaga vs Washington | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga vs Washington

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Well Hop isn't pulling a Patrick Ewing and playing cream puffs to start the season. Tonight he is playing at home to a sell out crowd vs Gonzaga. They showed Hop bringing pizzas to the students waiting on line and they showed students with H-O-P-K-I-N-S painted on their chest. Students showing perceived more passion than Otto's Army. They showed the Boeheim coaching tree in the Pac 12 with Hop at Washington, Jason Hart at USC, Stevie Thompson at Oregon State and Tim O'Toole at Cal. No mention of Tony Bland.

The score is currently 15-11 Zags with 12:05 left in the first half.

47-33 Zags at halftime. UW have had a lot of fouls in the first half which has affected the zone. We will see if Hop is able to make the necessary adjustments at halftime.

No Pac 12 network on direct tv. Pfftt

47-33 Zags at halftime. UW have had a lot of fouls in the first half which has affected the zone. We will see if Hop is able to make the necessary adjustments at halftime.

I wish Hop all the best, but the Zags are my no. 2 team.
upload_2017-12-10_19-24-45.gif

Zaga is going to score 100. I don’t like them or Mark Few.

No worries, I understand. I liked UW back in the Detlef Schrempf days, and also Brandon Roy.

JB has delivered pizzas to students camping out at the dome for tickets before a big game.

That's always a class move. Jim Calhoun also regularly brought coffee and donuts to UConn fans (told to me by a friend who was one in the line) doing the same. One bitterly cold morning he opened the gym so the fans could wait inside. :)

Otto's Army blows. Every other student section I've personally been to outside the dome have been better.

Because they'd rather go out drinking. Time to shut down all campus and off campus functions during games...or give them free beer at the Dome (all 21 year olds, that is).

Otto's Army blows. Every other student section I've personally been to outside the dome have been better.

Absolutely agree. The kids are too cool to make noise and chant during the game. Otto's Army as an organization doesn't do much if anything to bring something new to the table re: student involvement. How many times do we hear Let's go Orange during a game?

A lot different. We didn't take a back seat to anyone.

It's amazing how it's changed. I've walked by the library and have seen more people in there than the student section it seems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom