Good easy win today for the ORANGE | Syracusefan.com

Good easy win today for the ORANGE

Saltine44Retro

Walk On
Cinci is nothing without their QB - I expect that we will beat them by shutting them out, I'm pradicting a 41-0 Win for HCDM and our boys.

Nice win, Orange! Should help us in our Bowl bids

Cinci is nothing without their QB - I expect that we will beat them by shutting them out, I'm pradicting a 41-0 Win for HCDM and our boys.

Ok

What's pradicting?

OK Naysayes so what, so the BearCraps have had a few lucky breaks this game, there is STILL A LOT OF GAME LEFT and I know we will make them pay dearly. This 'cuse team is so underrated and it breaks my heart to see so-called "Fans" turning tail. I happen to believe in our COACH and our TEAM so if you wanna kill me for that then go right ahead - but when we win you'll look and feel like fools!

OK so this is definitely our What game - we had no business losing to a pathetic Cinci team that can't beat the Girlz, obviously they ate some Wheadies today and got LUCKY. I am happy with where HCDM has brought us you have to realize that GRob has descimated this team and HCDM has a HUGE TASK to rebuild, and we are very improved. Still rebuilding though.

Also don't forget HISTORY and TRADITION. We have a HISTORY and TRADITION of WINNING. Go ask someone at USC "hey what you think about Syracuse University" they'll be like "man, good football program and basketball program!" If you say "Hey how about Rutgirls or Puke-onn" they'll be like "huh, who are they? Never heard of them!"

We are returning to glory and the others are stuck in the Sinking Ship known as the Big LEAST while we are sitting atop the ACC baby!

For the record by the way Rutgirlz has LOST by 30+ pionts to PUke-onn!!! LMAO @ BUTT-GERS! They are the doormat, not US.

OK so this is definitely our What game - we had no business losing to a pathetic Cinci team that can't beat the Girlz, obviously they ate some Wheadies today and got LUCKY. I am happy with where HCDM has brought us you have to realize that GRob has descimated this team and HCDM has a HUGE TASK to rebuild, and we are very improved. Still rebuilding though.

Also don't forget HISTORY and TRADITION. We have a HISTORY and TRADITION of WINNING. Go ask someone at USC "hey what you think about Syracuse University" they'll be like "man, good football program and basketball program!" If you say "Hey how about Rutgirls or Puke-onn" they'll be like "huh, who are they? Never heard of them!"

We are returning to glory and the others are stuck in the Sinking Ship known as the Big LEAST while we are sitting atop the ACC baby!

For the record by the way Rutgirlz has LOST by 30+ pionts to PUke-onn!!! LMAO @ BUTT-GERS! They are the doormat, not US.

images

We have found our "Syracuse Al". :bat:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom