Good for Kansas City | Syracusefan.com

Good for Kansas City

so we have a people saying they agree and disagree for players not playing bowl games because of potential lost income..

we have a guy here who got his legs wiped out, potentially losing his life work.. perhaps he was pissed at that.. they get into a verbal spat.. they slap at each other. things get heated.

if this was 2 guys does he get cut?

and i get the guy doesnt hit a girl thing, who knows what was being said. he clearly wasn't trying to hurt her and he should have had more control. did the story come out how long this thing went? i know clips ignore the beginning and show him out of control

dont just say he is a fball player and walk away.. it doesnt take much to take out a knee from behind if you want to hurt someone.

i am more in the suspend camp than the cut camp. but who knows how much he lied about it.

has i ever come out what was really happening?

'Hope nobody picks him up'...

That, as George Bernard Shaw once said about second marriages, is the 'triumph of hope over experience'.

Ain't happenin'. Once the PR people rehab what's left of Hunt's rep, he'll be back.

I give major props to KC, though. They did the right thing for the right reasons.

Yep - good for Kansas City for taking the high moral ground, 9 months after the fact, and only after the tape is released publicly. :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks KC and the NFL didn't have access to this tape after the incident (whether they actually had it or refused to request it - for the sake of plausible deniability - is irrelevant) is being terribly naive.

Yep - good for Kansas City for taking the high moral ground, 9 months after the fact, and only after the tape is released publicly. :rolleyes:

Anyone who thinks KC and the NFL didn't have access to this tape after the incident (whether they actually had it or refused to request it - for the sake of plausible deniability - is irrelevant) is being terribly naive.
It wouldn’t be that difficult to verify the hotel’s policy.

Releasing Kareem hunt. He’s a stud running back but obviously a pos. Hope no one picks him up. Need to send a message

They are on crash course for the super bowl but not selling their soul. Good for them

They didn’t have a choice. Much like the Ray Tice video I have my reservations that the team or NFL tried that hard to get the tapes months ago. To give credit to a team for cutting a guy who lied about an altercation, and then video evidence arises is BS. They hoped and prayed this tape didn’t get out. Once it did they were screwed.

I think two things can be true.

1) Kareem Hunt should face consequences. You need to walk away in that situation. Don’t let yourself stay in a moment where somebody can push you over the edge by allegedly calling you the N word amongst other provoking actions.

He didn’t hit her, and perhaps he’s only suspended with the shoving, but it’s abslutely horrific optics and terrible judgment to be a 200 pound man going out of your way to walk over to a woman on the ground and kick her. I don’t care how hard or soft the kick was, that’s completely unacceptable.

2). “Certain” women should not be able to just say/do whatever they want because society has historically protected them.

Athletes, celebs & young men with money need to avoid these situations, but that shouldn’t absolve a certain type of woman that will entrap/provoke you because they can. Many times these situations involve men with everything to lose and women, conversely, with nothing to lose.

*Now that clearly does not excuse violence, but it also doesn’t excuse one side losing everything and the other side facing few repercussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom