Good for the Bulls | Syracusefan.com

Good for the Bulls

kingtidge

All American
5 seniors come into domehome and put heel on throat at 7 mins left in 2nd half and win handly.

Great to see a team with 5 senior starters! I thought that ship had sailed long ago...

We were ready to capitulate. Let's face it, we're not very good.

Last time 2 home OOC losses, I was toddling about and Jimmy was in his first year as head coach and there was no dome.

Alpha and Omega.

The photo says it all! SU dad pays off bet to UB son☹️
9562C17D-037A-4DB7-BE5E-A0AB1F22A740.jpeg

Who cares they are a nothing program with a group of seniors that beat a bad team.

They are #14 for a reason... would like them beat Marquette, and enter the top 10. Always like to see some new blood success fro time to time.

Who cares they are a nothing program with a group of seniors that beat a bad team.

I care and if we are going to lose, I want to lose to them.

Unfortunately, I think we have a lot more losses coming this season.

Nice to see the progression they've made since my freshman and only year there in 1987.

I care and if we are going to lose, I want to lose to them.

Unfortunately, I think we have a lot more losses coming this season.
I don't want to lose to anyone I could care less about buffalo they mean nothing to me. The uconn and odu losses bothered me more.

I heard there some pretty obnoxious UB fans in my section, so F them.

Yup. Their fans acted like classless bums at the dome tonight. Screw em’.

I don't want to lose to anyone I could care less about buffalo they mean nothing to me. The uconn and odu losses bothered me more.

Wish our players had your attitude.

Hey if that's their super bowl beating a bad team with 5 seniors on a December night good for them.
I agree. It was hard to take but they played well enough to win and we didn't. Problem is I wonder if our guys even want to win. Everything looks so slow and mechanical on offense, and Our defense left the building in the second half. When you can not score and you can not stop your opponent, you do not win. I would not be surprised to see UB fall in the polls after beating an inferior team.

I agree. It was hard to take but they played well enough to win and we didn't. Problem is I wonder if our guys even want to win. Everything looks so slow and mechanical on offense, and Our defense left the building in the second half. When you can not score and you can not stop your opponent, you do not win. I would not be surprised to see UB fall in the polls after beating an inferior team.

You're over analyzing.

The better team won. No big surprise.

We are not a good team. For whatever the reason, we are worse than the sum of the parts... the rest of the season could be ugly.

We look like an AAU allstar team that is playing every game for the first time.