Good game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good game...

What do you think of Marrones lack of adjustments to allow the same player to shoot the same gap and block another FG?
What do you think we think? We like it quite a bit.

Every team we play always says the same things you guys are saying...we shot ourselves in the foot, we bet ourselves, etc, etc. Don't you guys think it's something rutgers is doing right as well? I mean we continually create turnovers on defense and special teams every game. This is a trate of this team, and last years team. It's not just dumb luck or an accident when it happens over and over again.

I also know that we don't look the prettiest on offense sometimes, but the score dictates the way we play. We don't take chances up one score, let alone two.; flood has that much confidence in the defense.

Congrats on the win. This statement is silly. We were a blocked fg return for a TD from grabbing the lead, or a missed Sales bomb along the slideline, or a dropped TD by Lemon, or an iffy fumble call away on a punt that gave you the ball deep in our territory...we didn't give you the game but we sure as hell made it a lot easier for you.

Absolutley. My point was you did not "give us the game" and "your welcome" was how the poster was describing it like our play did not dictate the results.

That gives no credit to our D/STs who played a great game. We had a future all american linebacker with 14 tackles, three forced fumbles, 1.5 sacks, and an interception. Part of our gameplan is taking the ball away with our D and specials. It wasn't handed to them, they took it and made it happen.

Thank you for the congrats...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom