Good Game | Syracusefan.com

Good Game

Jimmy F

Walk On
I knew it was over when our QB tore his acl. Our backup couldnt lead another person from the couch to the bathroom.

But I told you we was not garbage and you guys would not destroy us we left 10-17 pts on the field due to stupidity by our kicker and c.

Oh , he tore his ACL? That's awful. Good luck the rest of the season, and I'm really sorry to here he has what sounds like a season ending injury. Just awful.

Last time your QB got knocked out of the game (and season) vs Syracuse, you went on to the Orange Bowl.

Good game. Wishing you the best for the rest of the season.

I knew it was over when our QB tore his acl. Our backup couldnt lead another person from the couch to the bathroom.

But I told you we was not garbage and you guys would not destroy us we left 10-17 pts on the field due to stupidity by our kicker and c.

You guys bullied us for most of that game. Very impressed with both of your lines. Sorry to hear about the ACL injury, that kid is talented.

You have a good team and realistically should have won the game. Good game though.

Oh ****, he tore his ACL? That's awful. Good luck the rest of the season, and I'm really sorry to here he has what sounds like a season ending injury. Just awful.

I knew it immediately. Jimmy, that is twice in two games we knocked your starter out for the season, sorry.

Got another Riley Skinner on the roster?

if tanner stayed in the game i can pretty much say we lose the game. kids good.

Horrible news. Good luck the rest of the year

Positives- We freakin' won!!! Give Coach Marrone and the coaches a lot of credit for the adjustments they made in the second half. Moving the pocket a little bit helped Nassib get that extra half second to get rid of the ball. Antwan Bailey what else can you say playmaker he took it to the house. The team embodied their coach and didn't quit and were able to get the win. Negatives- the 3rd down defense was atrocious and needs to be cleaned up. The defense overall played okay and can be clean up, but they need to generate more of a pass rush the Wake starting QB was too comfortable in the pocket. Also, the OL needs to get better real quickly or all we will run are 1-3 step drops before the pressure comes. It looked pretty obviously that Trudo may be needed at C. I will never criticize a player, but Trudo may be the answer to helping improve the OL. All I can say is good win and I am in shock with the comeback I saw I pleasantly surprised and happy. Good night.

No Riley's on the roster this time. The garbage Stachitas is the best we have beside a true freshman we stole from Michigan who is out with a torn tendon in his throwing wrist and Grobe will not burn the shirt because he has not practiced. We will beat Gardener-Webb and that is it, we will drag your rpi down, I was so confident we was going back to a bowl when the 4th started. I was looking forward to coming back over here and seeing everyone who called us garbage. But our garbage back up couldn't get the D off the field to rest them.

So sorry about your QB. He is a good one. Good luck the rest of the way. Did not want to win the game that way. We likely were looking at 0-1 if Price was healthy for 4qs.

No Riley's on the roster this time. The garbage Stachitas is the best we have beside a true freshman we stole from Michigan who is out with a torn tendon in his throwing wrist and Grobe will not burn the shirt because he has not practiced. We will beat Gardener-Webb and that is it, we will drag your rpi down, I was so confident we was going back to a bowl when the 4th started. I was looking forward to coming back over here and seeing everyone who called us garbage. But our garbage back up couldn't get the D off the field to rest them.
Really sorry to hear about the QB. He picked us apart pretty good.

Well I had you guys penciled in as a win in our 7-5 6-6 season. We will need to steal one from MD, VT, FSU, ND, or UNC.

That is if Tanner's test come back good.

Tanner played well and I hope all goes well with his ACL test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom