Good game | Syracusefan.com

Good game

Not much to say. Enjoy the rest of the tournament run.

Thanks for all your classy posts...now that you're leaving, can I have your likes?

With your man Brown as hobbled as he was, you guys were facing a major uphill battle.

Is his injury recent or something that's been lingering?

With your man Brown as hobbled as he was, you guys were facing a major uphill battle.

He's had knee injuries his entire career. Basically missed two full years. He's in line for a sixth year (medical waiver) if he wants it, although I wouldn't blame him for going to Europe if that's his decision

He's had knee injuries his entire career. Basically missed two full years. He's in line for a sixth year (medical waiver) if he wants it, although I wouldn't blame him for going to Europe if that's his decision

Thanks for the response. Good luck to him either way. Hope he can walk when he's 60.

and I think Whittington was playing scared until midway through the 2nd half. Rak and Jerami put the fear of shooting around the rim in him early on and that was pretty much the game.

[quote="pearl31, post: 995011, member: 1531d I think Whittington was playing scared until midway through the 2nd half. Rak and Jerami put the fear of shooting around the rim in him early on and that was pretty much the game.[/quote]

He had 0 rebounds with 9 minutes left. He didnt have anyone else big enough to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom