Good Lesson - 1998 Miami Hurricanes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Good Lesson - 1998 Miami Hurricanes

Actually I didn't compare the talent.

I observed that sometimes talent, no matter how good, needs time to exhibit itself on the field.

I figured that that aspect of the post was obvious.

What I guess is more obvious is that you are unable to laugh and type at the same time.

Pitty.

It did, Miami was 9-3 that year, and 2 of those losses were close to very good teams.

Your point was fine, but the team you used as a comparison was... well... not so good.

It did, Miami was 9-3 that year, and 2 of those losses were close to very good teams.

Your point was fine, but the team you used as a comparison was... well... not so good.

Please read.

The reference was to somtimes teams with talent don't perform on the field - that team with all its talent lost 66-13 in the Dome.

Please read.

The reference was to somtimes teams with talent don't perform on the field - that team with all its talent lost 66-13 in the Dome.

No, you said that sometimes young players need time. I know that because that's literally what you wrote. I agree.

So you're point is that freshman get better as they go through a program? Well, duh. Sadly SU is starting like 75% upperclassmen this year,

No, you said that sometimes young players need time. I know that because that's literally what you wrote. I agree.

So you're point is that freshman get better as they go through a program? Well, duh. Sadly SU is starting like 75% upperclassmen this year,

Yes, young players sometimes need time to develope.

I'm glad you understand.

It's fun conversing with you.

Have a nice day.

Man do we need to start winning again. Threads like this don't happen when we're winning.

Also, I've seen references to Hitler and Saddam Hussein on this board in the past 2 days. Pathetic. Obtain some perspective.