GOOD NEWS...

BORZAK

2nd String
THESE TEAMS ARE AT LEAST WINNNG
North western 5-0
USC 3-1
STONEY BROOK 4-1
MINNASOTA 4-1

I've said it before and I'll say it again Minny stinks ... however NW is a B1G darkhorse and SB is SB ... I still wonder how good SC is ... after watching Stanford lay an egg against UW I can only shake my head since this is the same UW that was just flat out abused 41-3 by LSU ... I know the transitive property doesn't apply but man ... I think our OOC might be a tiny bit overrated ...

BETTER THAN...
North western 1-4
USC 1-3
STONEY BROOK 0-5
MINNASOTA 1-4

If you told me that and we were either 3-1 or 4-0 I would feel better than I do now ...

Rutgirls fans were laughing at us when we said Stony Brook was one of the best 1AA teams out there...and they went on to boast after they beat Arkansas last week that the Hogs were the best 1-3 team in the country. :bat:

Ruttie sched so far Howard, Tulane, at USF, at Ark

Stony Brook would go 2-0 vs Howard and Tulane and possibly steal a win at Arkansas...yes Arkansas is that bad right now.

this is good news?

I would say yes.
Turnovers, not being rattled on road games in tough enviroments, and not being able to win despite the mistakes against good teams early on. That can be improved as we go along.

Really outside of USC, Northwestern could have been beaten at home and loosing your first road game of the season can be pretty common. We can fix those things. Offensive and defensive line not so much.

Better news would be:
Northwestern 4-1
USC 2-2
SB 4-1
Minny 3-2
Syracuse 4-0
Now THAT would be good news.

I'm not Tom Model, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

All that matters is that we beat Pitt this weekend and turn this around. It's tough to care how opponents are doing at 1-3, but if we're 1-4, then I'm really going to stop caring. Because at that point, I don't think we can avoid 1-5. And after loss 7, the Charley Loeb/Terrell Hunt battle can officially begin.

All that matters is that we beat Pitt this weekend and turn this around. It's tough to care how opponents are doing at 1-3, but if we're 1-4, then I'm really going to stop caring. Because at that point, I don't think we can avoid 1-5. And after loss 7, the Charley Loeb/Terrell Hunt battle can officially begin.
What with the acc coming, if we end up out of bowl contention early and end up getting our young guys some run that could end up being a big plus. I used the word end thrice in that sentence.

That hasn't been our trend though. It seems like the rotations tighten as the season goes on.

I know, I know. Injuries.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Rutgirls fans were laughing at us when we said Stony Brook was one of the best 1AA teams out there...and they went on to boast after they beat Arkansas last week that the Hogs were the best 1-3 team in the country. :bat:

Ruttie sched so far Howard, Tulane, at USF, at Ark

Stony Brook would go 2-0 vs Howard and Tulane and possibly steal a win at Arkansas...yes Arkansas is that bad right now.

Stony Brook beating Army (a future Rutgers opponent) 23-3 may say otherwise as well.

Stony Brook is not a bad team. They would beat many D1A teams. They have legit size and 2 good RB's.

Who gives a tit what Rutgers says? They will have their chance to shine against SB when SB is soon invited to the Big Mac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom