Good night for the Cuse tonight | Syracusefan.com

Good night for the Cuse tonight

Marsh01

Living Legend
Win and got off the skid

Iowa State beating Okie State
Villy beating Georgetown
Purdue beating Michigan

Definitely. Losing out would have been troubling to say the least. Time to give Georgetown a payback!

Win and got off the skid

Iowa State beating Okie State
Villy beating Georgetown
Purdue beating Michigan
Hopefully those scores hold. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see St Louis lose at Xavier tonight either.

And UConn fans can watch future conference mates Tulane and East Carolina, battle it out, while they prepare to play rival South Florida.

Maryland is also blowing it tonite. You need to beat merely decent tourney teams like UNC when they come to your place.

And UConn fans can watch future Tulane and East Carolina, battle it out, while they prepare to play rival South Florida.
People like to talk trash about uconn, but they beat us this year. They talked the talk and walked the walk. With that being said .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never get the hating on UConn stuff. They were great and I'll miss playing them. Nothing in the ACC will ever match it.

Meh have fun with it. F them and I hope they rot into oblivion

East Carolina 84 Tulane 82. Down to the wire.

Nova/GTown could come down to the wire. Nova up 51-48 with 6:00 left.

Real Winner tonite may be Indiana if Nova and Purdue can take care of business.

Why does Georgetown losing help us. Aren't they a lock to get a higher NCAA seed?

Maryland is also blowing it tonite. You need to beat merely decent tourney teams like UNC when they come to your place.

They look better than merely decent of late. This was a desperate Maryland team.

Why does Georgetown losing help us. Aren't they a lock to get a higher NCAA seed?

Because it could help us with a tiebreaker as Marquette could win the BE. Also would need Pitt to lose but hey stranger things have happened. Plus its Georgetown and I love it when they lose

Well two out of three so far. Come on Purdue!!!

People like to talk trash about uconn, but they beat us this year. They talked the talk and walked the walk. With that being said .

Right on Arthur.

Well two out of three so far. Come on Purdue!!!
Well so far, is losing to USF. Of course only a couple minutes have been played so far, but so far so good.

not if we beat them saturday and go further than them in big east tourny, or beat them again in big east tourny.

not if we beat them saturday and go further than them in big east tourny, or beat them again in big east tourny.
I'm just happy he has us in the tournament and not the NIT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom